**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Put it this way my friend,, she's wider than the hallway. She'd fill pretty damn near a 4X4- tent and about 4' tall... My stash jars are all running empty bout now. I didn't grow a big crop while I was recovering from that hip replacement. So this one has to make up for it.

BTW I did have a problem with the GMOxCake I was growing.. I didn't realize that it was going to get as tall as she did.. I'm not really one into super cropping and all that so I culled her.. for now... I do plan on starting another real soon and I'll just have to rule with an iron fist to keep her shorter. More topping sooner than most, and she needs better lighting from birth.. She kind of had to chase the light in my veg tent which made her abit taller. I'll be a good scout and be prepared with the next one.. Besides, I have too many plants going anyways...

Keepem Green

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today i up potted a greases pieces into a 7 gallon coco/perlite pot. :D The other 2 are in the bubbler.

I am moving things into flower weekly....a pair or so a week to keep up with harvest times and buds. The 7 gallon should make a beast but...3 weeks of veg to go.

The 3 gallon coco pot (round) is a different strain (PP)
DSCF4223.JPG

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Drive-by,,

hey, I drug that other bitch Purple Primate out.. She looks cool... I'm digging it. And she's got GG in her? This one is typical indo in patterns... And is keeping well within easy restraints as far as overhead....... She's close to that other I have going.. Beautiful plant so far... And I'm not one to do any kind of feeding... Cept 2-3 times in flower with a juice''',, which is GH three-part fertilizers, while in flower...pp.jpgpp1.jpgpp2.jpg

She's in dirt.... Plus afew other slow-release organics goodies to last through flower... Shit like rock phosphate, and bat crap and others,,etc,,

But I thought you'll like to see? wow, last was too big to be processed? Oh well,, we got these pretty plants...

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Drive-by,,

hey, I drug that other bitch Purple Primate out.. She looks cool... I'm digging it. And she's got GG in her? This one is typical indo in patterns... And is keeping well within easy restraints as far as overhead....... She's close to that other I have going.. Beautiful plant so far... And I'm not one to do any kind of feeding... Cept 2-3 times in flower with a juice''',, which is GH three-part fertilizers, while in flower...View attachment 42241View attachment 42242View attachment 42243

She's in dirt.... Plus afew other slow-release organics goodies to last through flower... Shit like rock phosphate, and bat crap and others,,etc,,

But I thought you'll like to see? wow, last was too big to be processed? Oh well,, we got these pretty plants...
Wow, she looks great. Ya, the genetics are Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon (rev)
She giving off any smells?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
3 for 3 purple primate...INTENSE lemon aroma very early in flower and it goes that way until you smoke it.
This morning i had my last blob of Purple Primate rosin in my vape pen.
I think it makes one of the tastiest rosins ever. IT still tastes like pure lemon pie.

And I found another one this morning....tucked away way at the back....Stoned seed scattering...so this is why i can not breed any seeds...
20200116_025942.jpg