**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
As of now, i have no plans to revisit the Plemon S1 or the Purple Primate. I dropped GG4 and Peanut Butter Breath from my momma tent to make room for some new stuff to work with. New mommas, new flavors, new year.

I will be releasing F2's of the Orange julius and will be making S1's of the Sin City Juice and the Orange Julius in the very near future.

Orange Julius
Orange Julius  Fall colors.png Orange Julius shorty pheno.png

Sin City Juice
(grown by @Cfeezzie )
scj cfeezzie 60ish - Copy.jpg
Sin City Juice
(grown by @Cob_nUt )
SCJ cob.jpg

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
As of now, i have no plans to revisit the Plemon S1 or the Purple Primate. I dropped GG4 and Peanut Butter Breath from my momma tent to make room for some new stuff to work with. New mommas, new flavors, new year.

I will be releasing F2's of the Orange julius and will be making S1's of the Sin City Juice and the Orange Julius in the very near future.

Orange Julius
View attachment 40471 View attachment 40470

Sin City Juice
(grown by @Cfeezzie )
View attachment 40472
Sin City Juice
(grown by @Cob_nUt )
View attachment 40473
Flameola

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
No, Im done working with the Plemon, the GG4 and the Peanut Butter Breath. I just gave all those Plemon S1's away over the last month or so with any 3Thirteen Seed purchase and to those that asked when they were ready. Think I had like maybe 15-20 packs total.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!😲😭😭😭😭. Dammit,who has a pack or two of Plemon S1s they KNOW they aren't gonna run? It's ok,you can dm me to not piss off Red.😁 Foe Real Doe!

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast

Orange Julius
View attachment 40471 View attachment 40470

Sin City Juice
(grown by @Cfeezzie )
View attachment 40472
Sin City Juice
(grown by @Cob_nUt )
View attachment 40473
That juice looks silly 🔥

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The roots are in the bucket....now things will get going. The cooler temps help the res stay nice and clean.

Even the one i broke (i ripped the roots off out of the peat plug) it is back baby....and this one i will make into a monster. The big fabric pots are getting one Greases Pieces and 1 Citrus Milf...

I think im gonna need a bigger fan...
20200109_044403.jpg

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
These Greases Pieces move quick once the roots find that water line. Mine exploded in growth when they did. Almost nothing "OGKB" about these extremely fast growth rates. I know that the PBB wasnt a fast vegger so they surely arent taking after them in that regard. So far the stretch hasnt been too bad on these either suprising enough considering the parents.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
MY luck was bound to decline sometime.Either that,or my soak game has fell off..lol.
I got %99.4444444444 beans cracked and root tips for about 7 months straight.
1 gal popped so I peat pelleted her.She's an albino.
She should green up once she starts basking in some light.
20200110_212418.jpg
I think my soak cup was dirty.
Checked on them earlier today and another has cracked.Yesinfuckingdeed!
20200110_212404.jpg
Onward & Upward!

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Greases Pieces Fems @ 10 days 12/12
Tallest one is 17" from the top of the 1/2 gal pot.
Going to do a bit of defoliating to let the side branching get some love. So far, these are growing amazing. I just love the structure of these with the tighter OGKB nodes that hug close to the main but still gives off really nice side branching too like the glue except it seems much less "viney" -like it will support some nice golfball sized flowers without flopping over like the GG4. Been sick as hell lately so stem rubs are non existent at the moment.
Greases Pieces day 10 flower.png

Greases Pieces 10 Days Flower.PNG

"Candyman" by Shoreline OG @ day 26 of 12/12

Candyman Day 26 flower.png