**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
It's CONTEST time again!
But were doin it a little different this time.

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".
View attachment 22360

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-Must post a picture of your used sticker in this thread.
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

Let the games begin.... GOOD LUCK!
Anyone else that wants a sticker, just ask. I had to have a deadline for the contest was all, but I'll still send out the free stickers to whoever asks. Im thinking I will extend the entry cutoff of the contest, so as of now the contest is still open for those that havent asked for a sticker yet.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I was going to ask for one and put it on some unsuspecting female "friend" of mines arse,have her boot over and censor the goodies with the sticker. I KNOW I'd at least be in the running then. 👀😂

313 Seeds covering the opening to the............

BATCAVE.
All is fair in Love and War.....and Sticker Games. :ROFLMAO: I dont keep addresses so shoot me an email or PM -you already know I got one for you.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I was going to ask for one and put it on some unsuspecting female "friend" of mines arse,have her boot over and censor the goodies with the sticker. I KNOW I'd at least be in the running then. 👀😂

313 Seeds covering the opening to the............

BATCAVE.
Or do a Red hot chili peppers with it! Cover the dong and show them whatcha got! 😂

Id need a smaller sticker though, aint much to cover...