**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Im diggin the table as well. That would be great with the legs lobbed off about 18" or so like Cob says. Just tall enough to get a res under it.
Exactly, I'd look for a low profile wide tray to fit under under it so I could get it as low as possible without affecting the integrity of it.

Or,just stick with the HDX tote underneath. I'm going to check the specs out.See how many could fit in the tent.

Edit*I could get 3 of those side by side in the tent. For the cost,I could just build a low profile table and slap a tray on it. I really dig my totes,it's the bending I have no love for.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
It's CONTEST time again!
But were doin it a little different this time.

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".

3 thirteen - Copy.PNG

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-Must post a picture of your used sticker in this thread.
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

Let the games begin.... GOOD LUCK!

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun
It's CONTEST time again!

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".

View attachment 22360

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

Damn, would of loved to get in on this one. But im away till September 30th, damn holidays 🤣🤣

Anyways goodluck to everyone joining in 😁😁😁

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It's CONTEST time again!

View attachment 22360

3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-One post per user.

Lol email sent.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Lol I had an old Sears Die Hard battery in my MOPAR at the time that had electrical problems and lemme tell ya that battery certainly did Die Hard lol.
@HydroRed I would play this contest but I got so much going on right now it wouldn't be right if I won a pack and couldn't run it soon. Have some obligations to others to fulfill. But we'll be chatting about this in a few months (maybe sooner) ;)

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Indeed. Where could I look for something like this???
I get them at the Local Rite Aid store.. Which is like a Walgreen... Of course you can cut them down to whatever height you want. They come like >4' tall,, which I like for a flushing table and an inspection table for pruning or topping while you stand. But most I have are just tall enough to fit a 5 gallon bucket under for runoff.

What title would you like?
I was just joking I kind of thought it was something that changes after so many posts or something..

I bought one of those tables this winter to start my veggie seeds. After being delivered I ordered two more. Brand is Adams Manufacturing.
@Cob_nUt those legs come off and/or could easily be cut.

I'm using for vegs/flowers out on the deck. Amazon and Walmart both have them. Several colors....mine are green

Adams 36" Deluxe Garden Planter, Sage
That one looks about the same. Cept price wise.. Come fall time they usually have then on 1/2 sale for the offseason. I pay 16.00 per,, WHEN I can find them. I think I have 7 or 8 of them out there.

I grow in a bedroom,, so I do have them extra inches. I have 6 cut the same height. 2 7-gallon pots fill it nicely when I'm growing a larger plant in soils.

It is a good thing when in soil being able to over water abit. I like to see a gallon or so of water runoff every time I water/feed. And these tables make that easy as hell... And sure makes it easy to do a decent flushing every once in a while...

Keepem Green