**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I've decided on getting rid of 2 of my momma plants (so I can introduce some new genetics) & I can only flower 1 of them. I thought I'd gather some input here.

If you had a choice between the 2, which strain would you rather have seeds from?

A)
Peanut Butter Breath "Grease's Pieces" FEM (GG#4 x PBB Rev)
B) Plemon "S1" FEM (Plemon x Plemon Rev)
I refuse to choose. 🤐Keep them both dammit!😡 🖖🏻

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Ok, you just made a purchase and you get to pick 1 freebie pack of the 2....which would it be?
Oh, that's easy, 'cause I'm still holding Plemon regs. But that doesn't really address your situation, does it? :sneaky:

I am kinda excited about running some new stuff though. Im really missing the seed hunts.
Very true. [A] you want to work the crosses that established the brand, but you've got a bunch of purchased or gifted seeds in the vault you want to experience.
1567823701181.png

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh, that's easy, 'cause I'm still holding Plemon regs. But that doesn't really address your situation, does it? :sneaky:

Very true. [A] you want to work the crosses that established the brand, but you've got a bunch of purchased or gifted seeds in the vault you want to experience.
View attachment 20880
You already know "Orange Julius" is getting one of those 2 spots lol
Cool weather approaching, free spots in the momma room, and a box full of genetics waiting to have the dust blown off of it....shit, Im ready to play. :devilish:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Im awaiting the julius 🤓🤓🤓
Well on the way! Got a whole tray of em ready for flip in the next week or so.
Orange Julius 1.png

I only have (11) F1 seeds to go through, so I decided i should f2 this round and get some more seeds to be able to hunt through, then S1 the absolute best gal from that. Time consuming as hell but I promise will be worth all the time and effort.

I found this growing from the pot about 3 days or so after I transplanted all of them to the flood table. When I germinated, Im positive there was only 1 tap root and one set of cote's? Twinning!!
1.1.png

I pulled it planning to toss it but it came out like this....
2.2.png

So I decided to give it a shot since it was trying so hard in every way.
3.3.png

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I agree 100%. The cut of the PBB I have is super dank. That kinda dank like you smoke a J and its still heavy in the air hrs later and a high to match. Very potent in many aspects.
yeah I got some PBB from the dispenscery and a lot of there weed sucks it was byfar
the best I smoked in a while from there was tastey right to the end and a wonderful
buzz damn I am drooling thinking of PBB …. 🤗 :p

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
"Orange Julius" in the 4 corners. "Monkey Juice" in the middle....haha (monkey in the middle).
Not sure whats up with Orange Julius #2 in the bottom right corner, but its been a fussy prick since day 1.
I'll still ride it out and see what it does though.
I do want to mention that coincidentally thats the one that had the twin unexpectedly pop up on me in the same pot (which was moved to its own pot and soon after went to shit and was tossed).
orange Julius.PNG

"Peanut Butter Breath" in the flower room getting her reverse on soon. Once she gives up the goods, shes done. After realizing that it is an OGKB leaner when I thought it wasnt, and taking in everyones thoughts on keeper mommas -this just seemed like the right thing to do. Though Im not entirely thrilled about the structure of the OGKB pheno, the smoke is amazing. I'll be keeping the Plemon momma for a bit longer til I get room in the flower room to do a dusting for some "Plemon S1's" which I've decided will be freebies at GLG. I already have Plemon FEM pollen in the fridge so that shouldnt be very long after this current F2 seed run is done that they will be available.
PBB - Copy.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Puffed some of this "Mothers Milk" thats been curing for about 8 weeks or so. I can never get enough of this unmistakable sweet, milky flavor.
Mothers Milk - Copy.png

Now completely stoned, I decided I should turn this:
PBB 1 - Copy.png

Into this:
PBB 2 - Copy.png

In dealing with the (in my opinion) less than desirable structure of this OGKB pheno of "Peanut Butter Breath" I figured a little LST wont hurt a thing before we switch to flower in the next week or so.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
I've decided on getting rid of 2 of my momma plants (so I can introduce some new genetics) & I can only flower 1 of them. I thought I'd gather some input here.

If you had a choice between the 2, which strain would you rather have seeds from?

A)
Peanut Butter Breath "Grease's Pieces" FEM (GG#4 x PBB Rev)
B) Plemon "S1" FEM (Plemon x Plemon Rev)
For me, that's a no-brainer. I'm allergic to peanut butter. Just the smell will send shivers down my spine. I'll take lemon all day. LOL

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Everything is getting the flip to 12/12 today.
Been spraying the "Peanut Butter Breath" with CS for 4 days and it is already showing signs its ready for reversal.
"Orange Julius" got a light defoliation yesterday. 2 of the 4 Orange Julius are already putting off a strong orange stink on the stem rub. I know its been a while, but its about to start getting bonkers in here again 🤪
group shot.PNG