**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Runty...after sitting in the jar steeping in her own juices has taken on strong lemon breadcake nose and taste with a slight hint of mimosa underneath,very faint.Runty,aka Myrtle is narcotic."Wanna go night night!?" Smoke .5 grams of runty. Shit,I can't even get halfway thru a spliff before putting it out conceding to its potentcy.👍🏼😳
Runty was that girl for you eh lol? Im always so quick to toss a runt/mutant, and Im beginning to maybe reconsider that a bit now haha

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Runty was that girl for you eh lol? Im always so quick to toss a runt/mutant, and Im beginning to maybe reconsider that a bit now haha
My dude,Runty is scrumptiously different in taste than her mimosa leaning sisters. I love me some mimosa,but gawt damn that lemonbread is good. I still have some of "Purp" left and they are both my favorite lol. A Runty x Purp spliff makes for a nice mental ride. Early girl got gobbled up by greedy family members. She made for some potent peanut butter cups also.

If you have the space and patience for them to come out of runt status...RUN the RUNTS!!!😂😂

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun
👏👏 Fine job on the "Citrus MILF" & hats off to you my friend for the regular updates!!
Def seeing the "Plemon" influence on a few of those.
they are a pleasure to grow man. tbh i have the honour of being one of the first to grow this cross, so i feel im lacking in updates 😂😂 thats just the stoner me.

cant wait to see what flowering brings me 😁😁 clones rooted in less than 7 days on 60% of them.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I've decided on getting rid of 2 of my momma plants (so I can introduce some new genetics) & I can only flower 1 of them. I thought I'd gather some input here.

If you had a choice between the 2, which strain would you rather have seeds from?

A)
Peanut Butter Breath "Grease's Pieces" FEM (GG#4 x PBB Rev)
B) Plemon "S1" FEM (Plemon x Plemon Rev)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I've decided on getting rid of 2 of my momma plants (so I can introduce some new genetics) & I can only flower 1 of them. I thought I'd gather some input here.

If you had a choice between the 2, which strain would you rather have seeds from?

A)
I'm a fruitcake so plemin for me boss! Hahaha

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

A)
That’s a tuff one 🤔 I really like the Gg4 but I’ve never had Plemon
If it was me I would go with the Peanut Butter Breath x Gg4

jacrispy

Super Active Member

A)
gg4xpbb
sounds delicious

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun

A)
Greases Pieces for sure 👌