**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I dont think I realized how potent my CS solution was. I think next time of doing things correctly from the beginning will bring me a reversal faster and less abusive on the plants.
I knew once I saw your reversal juice made,it would do the job. It was just a matter of getting your tech down.
Now that you have. You now have your reversal artist card.
insert cool meme here --------->

Buck5050

Here are the 6 ScJ seedlings with there first pair of shoes. They are all green and healthy at the moment. I did prop the lengthy one up a little. I pop these on a heat mat inside a room that was mostly dark. I believe the lack of light is why they developed length stems and a pinkish yellow tint. Once under the veg light we are off to the races.
IMG_20190430_145122lvtkxmimosa.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
This is going to be my biggest give away yet, and this is just a small thank you to the fine folks that frequent the Horticultural Whorehouse.

ITS CONTEST TIME!

All you have to do is correctly guess the amount of seeds in the baggie.
As usual, there are a few rules to be followed:
View attachment 2306

RULES:
-You are only allowed 1 guess. If a guess is duplicated, the first one posted will be the winner so make sure your number isnt already picked.

-You must quote this post with your guess. If you dont, the object of the game gets lost in the thread.

-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are a sock account, I will expose you for the stinky bunion you are.

PRIZES:
Yes, you read that right....its plural. This time I will be giving away 7 packs of seeds!
I wasnt lying...this is the biggest giveaway in Horticultural Whorehouse history.
Winner will be picked Friday April 5th at 7pm ET

Prizes include:
(1) CannaVenture "Pure Affie" FEM
(1) Useful Seeds "Star Dawg F3" REG
(1) Greenpoint Seeds "Tomahawk" REG
(1) Cool Creek Genetics "Lemon OG" FEM
(1) Bad Dawg Genetics "LVTK x Apollo 13" REG
(1) Symbiotics "Mimosa" (Hydrored F2) REG
(1) My own personal chuck...."Sin City Juice" REG

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
1 SCJ sexed.16 days from flip.Funky stem rub with some muted floral scent(I think..lol).View attachment 5108View attachment 5109View attachment 5110View attachment 5112View attachment 5113View attachment 5114
Damn I hate culling plants.I don't know how you guys do it and sleep at night.😢
3 left to sex.
I know....the necessary evil haha
C'mon GIRLIES!!!

Here are the 6 ScJ seedlings with there first pair of shoes. They are all green and healthy at the moment. I did prop the lengthy one up a little. I pop these on a heat mat inside a room that was mostly dark. I believe the lack of light is why they developed length stems and a pinkish yellow tint. Once under the veg light we are off to the races.
View attachment 5084
Def much happier in appearance from last pic. Looking good Buck! I cant wait to see what everyone gets from these!