**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Over 3 hrs into "strengthening" my 8ppm batch....and it only went up 2 ppm to a whopping 10ppm lol
I will say that it looks very clean compared to the other batch I had made months ago. Crystal clear with no particulates at all floating in it, and it has a slight yellow tinge to it when viewed from atop of the jar over a white piece of paper. I'm gonna keep on chugging until I hit a minimum of 20ppm. I'll document it the entire way and hopefully be able to narrow down the fastest, strongest, and cleanest method of home made CS solution. Bare with me folks...I'll eventually get it haha

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Over 3 hrs into "strengthening" my 8ppm batch....and it only went up 2 ppm to a whopping 10ppm lol
I will say that it looks very clean compared to the other batch I had made months ago. Crystal clear with no particulates at all floating in it, and it has a slight yellow tinge to it when viewed from atop of the jar over a white piece of paper. I'm gonna keep on chugging until I hit a minimum of 20ppm. I'll document it the entire way and hopefully be able to narrow down the fastest, strongest, and cleanest method of home made CS solution. Bare with me folks...I'll eventually get it haha
You will get it bro

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You guys are chasing your tail with TDS meters and CS. It's all about the strength of the laser and color.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
14 ppm......

How you figure a laser is more accurate of a gauge than a TDS meter? I shine a laser and it looks virtually the same between 2ppm and 14 ppm. The TDS meter aint lying to me.
A TDS meter is not accurate at all with CS. The equipment used to measure it cost thousands.
The laser definitely changes strength as you go up. The color of the CS in relation to the strength is all u need. The more you make it the better you understand when your batch will melt trichs into nuts.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
A TDS meter is not accurate at all with CS. The equipment used to measure it cost thousands.
The laser definitely changes strength as you go up. The color of the CS in relation to the strength is all u need. The more you make it the better you understand when your batch will melt trichs into nuts.
Color of the CS meaning the tinge of yellow or color of the CS in regards to what is shown with the laser light?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Amber color like light brown but clear is the monkeys nuts. That shit will turn anything. Takes me about 5 hrs to make a batch. I dont get runaway batches. I set the timer and that's it.
Amber color like light brown but clear is the monkeys nuts. That shit will turn anything. Takes me about 5 hrs to make a batch. I dont get runaway batches. I set the timer and that's it.
Get Your batch the Color H stated , let us know the PPM , interested to see what it ends up being

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I think Im about there. The yellow "tinge" has developed into a hue.
24 ppm.png

I believe I see what Heisen is referring to with the laser beam. The beam will be more "dense" and not so "sparkly". Also quite the difference between my last laser pic at 17ppm and (as of this pic) 24 ppm.
24 ppm laser.png

You can see the laser hitting the concentrated cloud drifting to the bottom. Ive been stirring it up with an air stone every 10 min or so to keep the concentration suspended in the water and off the bottom. Seems to be helping.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think Im about there. The yellow "tinge" has developed into a hue.
View attachment 2869

I believe I see what Heisen is referring to with the laser beam. The beam will be more "dense" and not so "sparkly". Also quite the difference between my last laser pic at 17ppm and (as of this pic) 24 ppm.
View attachment 2870

You can see the laser hitting the concentrated cloud drifting to the bottom. Ive been stirring it up with an air stone every 10 min or so to keep the concentration suspended in the water and off the bottom. Seems to be helping.
You got it. A small air pump turned on set back away from the two contact points. So the bubbles aren't going between the contacts but disturbing the water enough so the particles can mix.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I think Im done with this batch. I did notice a couple particulates that developed on the NEG silver piece. I remedied that by pouring it through a coffee filter into a clean jar. Hardly even worth mentioning (didnt even pick up in a picture), but after all this I wanted it out.
End result is a crisp, clear golden yellow hue with zero particulate. Final reading with TDS meter was 26ppm.
26ppm.png

26ppm beam.png