**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This.I had an amber batch that only read 16 on my cheap hanna.Had my raspberry cough spitting balls like a mfker.
That dude on chumpucate trying to school me on CS telling me I dont put my TDS pen in The batch. Wanted to slap him in his mouth and tell him to go sit down.
I've made STS in high doses weaker than a home made batch of CS done right. I wont give up my voltage and other ways but reds batch is good.
Now the hard part lol. Gathering pollen from the right female. Some females will put out those skinny bananas with shit for pollen in em. One next to her will be balls to the walls with pollen sacks full like a Male.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Man,ya gotta love reversing a gal only to find out she'd rather stay a girl and make babies,so she/he has 2 grains of pollen per sac:cry:.Rubbing countless sacs thru your fingers hoping to see that lil streak of gold.
I've never tried I've never tried to STS way. I've seen it mentioned and it's supposed to be faster. I've wanted to experiment with it but I never got around to it. Is there a reason that you prefer collodial silver over the STS? I'm partial to collodial Silver right now cuz it's the only thing I've ever used. That and I don't have to order anything over online to make it.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Is that just one of those cheap lazer pointers we use to fuck with cats or do I need to visit the Death Star and steal one?
Its a Harbor Freight IR Themometer. Dont seem like the laser in it should be much different than the one at the dollar store like Cob mentioned though.

Man,ya gotta love reversing a gal only to find out she'd rather stay a girl and make babies,so she/he has 2 grains of pollen per sac:cry:.Rubbing countless sacs thru your fingers hoping to see that lil streak of gold.
I've never tried I've never tried to STS way. I've seen it mentioned and it's supposed to be faster. I've wanted to experiment with it but I never got around to it. Is there a reason that you prefer collodial silver over the STS? I'm partial to collodial Silver right now cuz it's the only thing I've ever used. That and I don't have to order anything over online to make it.
I have heard from multiple sources that STS is quicker, less hassle and only needs application like 2 times. The drawback for me is that the two parts to make the STS are toxic to pets and children...and I have both in my household.

That dude on chumpucate trying to school me on CS telling me I dont put my TDS pen in The batch. Wanted to slap him in his mouth and tell him to go sit down.
I've made STS in high doses weaker than a home made batch of CS done right. I wont give up my voltage and other ways but reds batch is good.
Now the hard part lol. Gathering pollen from the right female. Some females will put out those skinny bananas with shit for pollen in em. One next to her will be balls to the walls with pollen sacks full like a Male.
You either got your shit down, or your the luckiest SOB I know. Ive seen those females lookin like straight up boys.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Its a Harbor Freight IR Themometer. Dont seem like the laser in it should be much different than the one at the dollar store like Cob mentioned though.

I have heard from multiple sources that STS is quicker, less hassle and only needs application like 2 times. The drawback for me is that the two parts to make the STS are toxic to pets and children...and I have both in my household.

You either got your shit down, or your the luckiest SOB I know. Ive seen those females lookin like straight up boys.
My CS is like a straight up honey color that makes the laser look like a solid red stick. It will turn them girls to men in short order without hurting the plants. I've used sts and didnt like it. I mixed it heavy and got very little Male flowers. It worked but not as good as the cs.
I can spray a flowering female with it and all the hairs will croak in 24hrs. I have yet find a female that wouldn't reverse.
That batch u made is good to go. The laser dont lie. You have a slight gray color but it will work.
Making good CS is like making extracts and oil. It's an art

PhatNuggz

I just tested the ppm of the CS and it is only 8ppm :(
Im going to run it again with the already made batch and see if I can get the ppm for a target of around 20ppm. Im thinking it should be much quicker now that there are are already silver particulates in the water to expedite the process now. Takes forever using distilled (0 ppm) water. Im saving a bit of it to use as a catalyst on future batches.

According to SilGen owner, you can at least double it apparently CS doesn't tick the EC/TDS meter like nutrient salts

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
"Mothers Milk" got the lumberjack treatment last night. Gonna be a lot more weight on that flowered out momma than I had anticipated. Still got the lower half of the plant to go......
I love growing it, but I hate trimming it. Even as easy of a trimmer as she is, it still fucks my back up hunching over doing it. Now I remember why I usually grow small little plants lol
Im gonna take the "Plemon" momma and toss her into the flower room and get one of these rooted cuts of her and get her going into a momma again. My momma tent is getting a bit crowded.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Its official...."Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) is happening.
Orange Julius.png
Just found these when I was harvesting the Mothers Milk.
These will be moved right to the front of the line on next beans to get popped. This project has been going on for over 8 months so to say Im happy to have found these 2 beans is quite the understatement.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Now thats got my attention. Could just be the orange font though. lol seriously though that sounds good as hell
I know I've been rattling on about this for months, but I anticipate some fire to be found in this cross. All I needed was a couple beans haha. Im so glad at least some of the Mimosa pollen took on the Mothers Milk. I didnt think it was going to since she showed no signs of being knocked up after I attempted to pollenate her twice. Im seriously fuckin STOKED!!

I've talked about this a few times. I have two phenos from a MM/Goji cross. MM female pollen brushed on a lower Goji bud. Two of the strongest strains I have ever grown as far as potency and long lasting high. One pheno is a full on Neplai OG leaner and the other is a Snow Lotus leaner. The MM enlarged the bud structure of the Goji and made the parents louder.

Can't wait to see how yours turn out Red :alien:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I've talked about this a few times. I have two phenos from a MM/Goji cross. MM female pollen brushed on a lower Goji bud. Two of the strongest strains I have ever grown as far as potency and long lasting high. One pheno is a full on Neplai OG leaner and the other is a Snow Lotus leaner. The MM enlarged the bud structure of the Goji and made the parents louder.

Can't wait to see how yours turn out Red :alien:
Any pics of that cross? How was your Mothers Milk pheno? Lotsa folks slept on the MM and now its likely to go way of the Goji. I dont think Bodhi is making anymore so whats out there is it.