**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

This is going to be my biggest give away yet, and this is just a small thank you to the fine folks that frequent the Horticultural Whorehouse.

ITS CONTEST TIME!

All you have to do is correctly guess the amount of seeds in the baggie.
As usual, there are a few rules to be followed:
View attachment 2306

RULES:
-You are only allowed 1 guess. If a guess is duplicated, the first one posted will be the winner so make sure your number isnt already picked.

-You must quote this post with your guess. If you dont, the object of the game gets lost in the thread.

-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are a sock account, I will expose you for the stinky bunion you are.

PRIZES:
Yes, you read that right....its plural. This time I will be giving away 7 packs of seeds!
I wasnt lying...this is the biggest giveaway in Horticultural Whorehouse history.
Winner will be picked Friday April 5th at 7pm ET

Prizes include:
(1) CannaVenture "Pure Affie" FEM
(1) Useful Seeds "Star Dawg F3" REG
(1) Greenpoint Seeds "Tomahawk" REG
(1) Cool Creek Genetics "Lemon OG" FEM
(1) Bad Dawg Genetics "LVTK x Apollo 13" REG
(1) Symbiotics "Mimosa" (Hydrored F2) REG
(1) My own personal chuck...."Sin City Juice" REG

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!
343...hopefully in time

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!

After relentlessly counting these tiny bastards 2 times just to be sure......

There were a total of 489 seeds in the baggie.

The winning number is
@Cfeezzie with their guess of 499
Send me a PM and I'll get your info for your prize.

I'd like to congratulate the winner and also to thank everyone who participated in this contest!
Thank you! @HydroRed . I appreciate it.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hooked up (3) 9V batteries and got some silver energized in some distilled water. 27 Volts later were making some CS. If all goes well, I'll be working with some feminized crosses soon.
27v.jpgcs.jpg

First to be reversed will be "Monkey Juice" which is a cross I made of Gorilla Glue #4 and Mimosa. Second to get reversed will be the "Plemon" by Breeders Boutique as I'd like to keep this particular strain around in female seed form (and also get some pollen to save for future crosses). Both are in the flood table and in 12/12 getting ready to be sprayed with CS.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Going on 3 hrs and agitating it with the bubbler stone a few times...it seems to be going much faster now. I think we got er.
Havent checked ppm, but the laser says its working.
Its still looking crystal clear at the moment, but I havent checked it in good light on a bright white piece of paper to see if it is getting a yellow tinge.
CS - Copy.png

PhatNuggz

Done. Cant really tell in the pic, but it has a very slight yellow tinge to it. I'll expect it to get a bit more yellow tinged over the next 12 hrs if it is made correctly. If all is as it should be I will be spraying plants in the next couple days.

View attachment 2833

View attachment 2834
I have owned a SilverGen colloidal silver generator for at least 10 years It has ppm controls with auto shutoff

I use CS for lots of things, drinking to prevent bugs (flu, etc) and I have sprayers around the house to spray counters, door handles, tooth brush, mix with essential peppermint oil for mouthwash...

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have owned a SilverGen colloidal silver generator for at least 10 years It has ppm controls with auto shutoff

I use CS for lots of things, drinking to prevent bugs (flu, etc) and I have sprayers around the house to spray counters, door handles, tooth brush, mix with essential peppermint oil for mouthwash...

For over two hundred big ones I’d rather make it myself

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I just tested the ppm of the CS and it is only 8ppm :(
Im going to run it again with the already made batch and see if I can get the ppm for a target of around 20ppm. Im thinking it should be much quicker now that there are are already silver particulates in the water to expedite the process now. Takes forever using distilled (0 ppm) water. Im saving a bit of it to use as a catalyst on future batches.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I keep forgetting - what is the ideal ppm of CS for reversing a shirley? 20?
20+ seems to be the magic number. I've been running higher voltage with lower amperage in hopes to keep the particulates in the solution as small as possible. I made a batch months ago that had a gray "burnt" look to it, and the ppm was like 32....but I dont believe it would have worked. That one was done with 24V and like 2300mA. I opted to go with batteries this time to keep a lower mA but still get a higher Voltage.