**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Highsince76

Super Active Member
"Mothers Milk" @54 days from 12/12
View attachment 2540

View attachment 2538

View attachment 2539

Just transplanted (2) "Monkey Juice" (GG4 x Mimosa) along with 5 "Plemon" from the bubble cloner into the flood and drain. Each are now in 1 gal pots.
My plans are to hit the "Plemon" and the "Monkey Juice" with some CS and make some FEM seeds of each strain. Its about to get bonkers in the Horticultural Whorehouse.
Looking real good there Red. That Mothers milk looks like it could start oozing!
I'd definitely be interested in that and the Plem.
My Plem reg. had a nice lemony taste that I miss.

shimz

vapest
If I use CS to make the fems (S1) they should all be a close representation of the plant they came from with some phenotypical expressions and variances. Most folks care more because its a "guaranteed" female plant so folks can count on it being a producer in their garden -VS- running regs, tossing males and losing out on garden space and yield.
That's me for sure. I have to rely on clones or fems. Chix only, lol. Better be good genetics too. No way I can toss one after 12 weeks of veg and scrog training.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'd jump on that bandwagon as well. Haha. Love to see some of them in my garden. You've got some skills Red, outstanding work my man. Working some things out right now but there's gonna be some bonkers shit going on in my grow soon as this storm blows over. Lol. Be cool to do a remote side by side with your hydro and my ROLS grows of the same seeds and see what happens. Fun stuff. For now ill watch your bonkering.
You have to wait@jesse till the divorce papers come thru before you can play in the cat house!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Heres the list of testers I have for the "Sin City Juice" (LVTK x Mimosa) on this forum (and RIU). Thank you for taking the space and time in your gardens to run these for me!
Please feel free to post any updates in this thread as well as anywhere else you care to update.
@Cob_nUt
@Evergreengardener
@Cfeezzie
@Texagonian
@ChronicWonders
@Precaution
@buck5050

Everything has been shipped so if by chance you didnt recieve anything, just let me know and I'll get it straightened out. Dont forget to include your screen name(s) with any emails you send me off site.

Last edited:
This is going to be my biggest give away yet, and this is just a small thank you to the fine folks that frequent the Horticultural Whorehouse.

ITS CONTEST TIME!

All you have to do is correctly guess the amount of seeds in the baggie.
As usual, there are a few rules to be followed:
View attachment 2306

RULES:
-You are only allowed 1 guess. If a guess is duplicated, the first one posted will be the winner so make sure your number isnt already picked.

-You must quote this post with your guess. If you dont, the object of the game gets lost in the thread.

-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are a sock account, I will expose you for the stinky bunion you are.

PRIZES:
Yes, you read that right....its plural. This time I will be giving away 7 packs of seeds!
I wasnt lying...this is the biggest giveaway in Horticultural Whorehouse history.
Winner will be picked Friday April 5th at 7pm ET

Prizes include:
(1) CannaVenture "Pure Affie" FEM
(1) Useful Seeds "Star Dawg F3" REG
(1) Greenpoint Seeds "Tomahawk" REG
(1) Cool Creek Genetics "Lemon OG" FEM
(1) Bad Dawg Genetics "LVTK x Apollo 13" REG
(1) Symbiotics "Mimosa" (Hydrored F2) REG
(1) My own personal chuck...."Sin City Juice" REG

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!

Sorry for being late to the party brother!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Heres the list of testers I have for the "Sin City Juice" (LVTK x Mimosa) on this forum (and RIU). Thank you for taking the space and time in your gardens to run these for me!
Please feel free to post any updates in this thread as well as anywhere else you care to update.
@Cob_nUt
@Evergreengardener
@Cfeezzie
@Texagonian
@ChronicWonders
@Precaution
@buck5050

Everything has been shipped so if by chance you didnt recieve anything, just let me know and I'll get it straightened out. Dont forget to include your screen name(s) with any emails you send me off site.
I got my four seedlings they are doing good I will update more as they grow. Idk about all of you but seedlings all look like seedlings lol I’ll throw up some pics soon

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Today is the day that the winner will be announced.
Dont forget to get your guess in at a chance for great seed pack prizes.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is going to be my biggest give away yet, and this is just a small thank you to the fine folks that frequent the Horticultural Whorehouse.

ITS CONTEST TIME!

seeds - Copy.png

RULES:
-You are only allowed 1 guess. If a guess is duplicated, the first one posted will be the winner so make sure your number isnt already picked.

-You must quote this post with your guess. If you dont, the object of the game gets lost in the thread.

-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are a sock account, I will expose you for the stinky bunion you are.

PRIZES:
Yes, you read that right....its plural. This time I will be giving away 7 packs of seeds!
I wasnt lying...this is the biggest giveaway in Horticultural Whorehouse history.

Prizes include:

packs - Copy.png

Let the games begin!!

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Today is the day that the winner will be announced.
Dont forget to get your guess in at a chance for great seed pack prizes.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITS CONTEST TIME!

View attachment 2784

RULES:

PRIZES:

Prizes include:

View attachment 2783

Let the games begin!!

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN

ITS CONTEST TIME!

View attachment 2306

RULES:

PRIZES:

Prizes include:

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!
Mighty nice of ya. 774 seeds.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!

After relentlessly counting these tiny bastards 2 times just to be sure......

There were a total of 489 seeds in the baggie.

The winning number is
@Cfeezzie with their guess of 499
Send me a PM and I'll get your info for your prize.

I'd like to congratulate the winner and also to thank everyone who participated in this contest!