**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
For the record i would have bought all of them...I retire in 2 weeks officially and it is like my final spendoff.

And i dont need them at all so the USA only made it easier

The slurricane...i dont know what it is but i wants it...i just feel drawn to the force of the .....StoNe!!!
As long as you’re not expecting Purple Punch to be dominant then Slurricane F1 is some really good shit. Has a garlic like funk to it. Strong af and gives me the giggles unlike anything else. Actually found myself saying “i’m really high” while smoking it. I also only ran 1 that turned out female so not a complete representation of what could be found. I want to try the IHG but 🤑

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
As long as you’re not expecting Purple Punch to be dominant then Slurricane F1 is some really good shit. Has a garlic like funk to it. Strong af and gives me the giggles unlike anything else. Actually found myself saying “i’m really high” while smoking it. I also only ran 1 that turned out female so not a complete representation of what could be found. I want to try the IHG but 🤑
IHG asking like 200+ a pack or something aint they?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Grease’s piecesView attachment 42348View attachment 42349
I just topped them right after this pic. I’ll give them a week and then new shoes, then a week and then flip. I decided to flower them in the 3 gals instead of the 20 gal no tills since I’m only trying to veg them for 2 more weeks.
Im seeing some of that glue leaf twist on the bottom right. I got the same in mine as well.
Looking great @TheSpaceFarm

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Greenpoint Seeds ***Entire lot of 7 packs (10 seeds per pack)

$110 USD buys all 7 packs shipped (US ONLY)

***Thats approx $15 per pack shipped! I wont seperate the lot.

View attachment 42383 View attachment 42382 View attachment 42381 View attachment 42380 View attachment 42379 View attachment 42378 View attachment 42377 View attachment 42388

Quote this post and say "I'll Take It".
First Come First Serve.
This is a fantastic idea - can I follow your lead, sifu?