Higher Power Genetics

Shua1991

Really Active Member
That is a miracle cure for lots of stuff.
I wish I knew about it sooner, I only use 1ml per gallon for drenching plants and lightly spray on top of soil and it eradicated the fuckers quick.

My local grow shop tried charging me $20 for thyme oil as a "mite management solution".

This stuff was like 10 bucks and the "enthusiast horticulturalist" version called "Abamectin" is like 6-9× the price, of course they price it as if money grows on trees.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
How do you use it?
dilute 1ml or .5ml depending on age of plant in 1 gallon of water, wait a few minutes after mixing and you can put it in a spray bottle for foliar spray, I just turn my pots upside down and dunk the whole plant in the water for about 5-6 seconds and lightly water the top of the soil in the pot, I use higher concentrations like 5ml for surface cleaning/pots/floor/walls.

I made a mistake once and used 10ml per gallon and it put my plants who had that dosage into shock, took a few weeks to recover but all of them survived.

Effective dosage to kill mites is around .5-1ml per gallon.

Day 19 of flower now for my April F1's(Galactic Runtz BL, 5.19 BR & FL, SuperCharger FR) and it looks like I pulled 4 out of 6 fems. SupaChager is a little person but at least I will get some idea what to expect what flower will be like on her. And hell you never know, maybe she will turn out to Jemma.
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 1.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 2.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 3.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 4.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 1.JPGSC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 2.JPGSC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 3.JPGSC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D19 4.JPGJemma 2a.jpg

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
DFD774A3-BBD6-4A6D-B12C-169F79B74B60.jpeg
GMO extra large. Yield has officially been achieved on the coveted garlic cookies. This could a special find . True GMO musk with some sweetness added. As terpenes develop the plum like smell has dissipated. The jar will tell me the real scent. HPLC will tell me if she’s potent.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
This is my fav of apple fritter X dilly bars, had 3 plants 2 phenos. This one dark green with frost rails curly leafs large flat top buds while the other two were wider more bushy with lighter leaves larger buds not quite as tight and no frost rails just different plants.

fritter x dilly.jpg

fritter x dilly 1.jpg

fritter x dilly 2.jpg

I have 2 of these clones in bud tent.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
@Badddoin super Charger is a massive plant and needs to be topped a lot. The love child of three Thai land races and then crossed with Angola Red, she is a true sativa hybrid with a 9-10 week flower. Mom tested 27% THC.
Today in the lab I tested wild cherry gelato at 30.1% total THC, very cool. Got some bag seeds from platinum Kush and Chunky Runtz as well.

@Wendel
When the plant begins flower it is a natural dark green color. Nutrient supply and air temperature play a big role in the final color of your plants. During the first few weeks of flower lots of nitrogen is necessary to fuel the rapid growth of buds. Continuing to feed heavy nitrogen past week 4 will encourage darker green color. A transition to a lighter nitrogen feed should begin around week 3. In rockwool and coco, a grower can fully control the nutrients available. This allows the grower to drop nitrogen and force the plant into senescence. Senescence is the plants shift towards death and total focus on reproductive organs—the flowers. Leaves begin to change color. A combination of the genetic makeup of the plant and available nutrients will then determine the color. Gradually dropping day and night temperatures throughout the flower cycle and shifting the light cycle from 12 to 10-11 hours will also encourage senescence. You want to create a Midwest October environment. Excess nitrogen tells the plant to keep growing, it can conflict with the other environmental factors and slow senescence.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Great information. Thank you. I’m still a noob and I rarely pass an opportunity to make a noob mistake.
I run higher nitrogen most grow cycles until week 6 because the seeds end up being larger and healthier as a result. I wouldn’t recommend this for top quality flower. You still need nitrogen during flower, basically all the cellular processes in the plant require it, you just need to start dropping it in your feed during week 3. During the winter, my flower room goes from 82 degrees daytime temp in week 1 all the way down to 68 degrees by Day 63. During the summer I run it hot at 82 the whole grow. AC would cost an arm and a leg.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
When you grow plants that dark, when do they change color? Or are they dark the whole grow?
Looks insane!
They started out green this photo was in April they started to turn dark in May some took awhile longer to go dark I did cool the room down but it has to be in the genitics first time I have grown his gear but plan on another run which will verify bro...
image.jpeg

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot