Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Two different Kush mints cuts, Oreoz, sundae driver, Apollo 13, Skywalker OG, A&B x fc 000, Ice Cream Cake x fc, Detroit Runtz, Garlic Breath, OG Kush, Animal Mintz, golden gram, sunshine #4, and a few other clones are getting settled in the shed right now. They will be up for another F1 round of a yet to be determined male. I doubt I’ll be dipping into the freezer but you never know, I had a pretty good apple fritter male but he’s yet to attain the color I’m after so I might never use it.

Yeah for the website I’d like the purple but I already got those pictures this winter. Color ain’t everything. I think I’ve posted this before but normally I start at 80F and drop the ‘day’ temperature each week until I hit 68-70F.
Apple Fritter mom didn’t purple in the cold Michigan autumn so I don’t think it’s in her DNA.
Now that I think about it, I have ran Apple Fritter S1's by Clearwater. Not too sure if it's a Lumpy cut or not...but anyways, I dont remember ever seeing any of them fade. But I only ran them once and that's it.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Now that I think about it, I have ran Apple Fritter S1's by Clearwater. Not too sure if it's a Lumpy cut or not...but anyways, I dont remember ever seeing any of them fade. But I only ran them once and that's it.
I’ve tested what I believe to be lumpy’s cut in the lab a few times, it was purple, but any cultivator could call their plant apple fritter so who knows

View attachment 116803
GMO XL

View attachment 116804
Detroit Runtz

View attachment 116805
Holly Hocks.
Outdoor females have one male present, sleeve of Wizard donated from my friends at Sozo Health. If a grow op kept him you know he’s good. Stem rub and structure is awesome, super fast bushy growth. I’ll get a pic of him on here tomorrow. His lineage is (Lucky Slevin x Wizard Punch).

View attachment 116806
Some F1 keepers ready for another F1 round. Could be sleeve of Wizard but I have a bit more F1’s to search through before the final release.
I’m setting up another greenhouse with 2 gallon pots and trays instead of beds to remove the females and find the final F1 male and female keepers. If I find a better F1 male then some of these keepers will be F2 with the majority being F1 again.

F2 seeds will be needing testing in a few weeks. Nothing crazy like last time, I’ll be direct messaging you with details for exchange or other agreeable terms.
Your outdoor gardens are looking SWEET there D! And I do believe I could hang out with your friends @ Sozo Health
Don Mega Lulz 5000.jpg
SOW.JPG

Salute TheSadVeryBadMadGrower, they are all dwc and I wish I would have flipped them about 1 week earlier than I did as both of my 5.19's are having a hard time staying out of the light and I am about to have to crack their main colas again which I kinda always hate doing.
Thanks! I think we have all been there before lol. It's amazing just how fast they grow in dwc compared to soil. Though each having their own pros and cons.

Dalton

Nobody
Update on the Higher power Genetics hunt found most of the my Females, I am waiting on The Soap X Funeral Cake and Rainbow Belts x Rainbow Belts F3 to show. Theses will be cloned and flowered in the next few weeks to see what I got. Thanks again @DET—PDX for the chance to run your gear. I also tossed some ChemDog X Rainbow Belts and ChemDog X Chocolate Diesel outside. Put them out around June 15th for short veg outdoor run but they are blowing up...
IMG_1198.jpgIMG_1199.jpgIMG_1200.jpgIMG_1201.jpgIMG_1202.jpgIMG_1205.jpgIMG_1208.jpgIMG_8701 2.jpgIMG_8702 2.jpgIMG_8703 2.jpgIMG_8705 2.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Update on the Higher power Genetics hunt found most of the my Females, I am waiting on The Soap X Funeral Cake and Rainbow Belts x Rainbow Belts F3 to show. Theses will be cloned and flowered in the next few weeks to see what I got. Thanks again @DET—PDX for the chance to run your gear. I also tossed some ChemDog X Rainbow Belts and ChemDog X Chocolate Diesel outside. Put them out around June 15th for short veg outdoor run but they are blowing up...
View attachment 116832View attachment 116833View attachment 116834View attachment 116835View attachment 116836View attachment 116837View attachment 116838View attachment 116839View attachment 116840View attachment 116841View attachment 116842
Take clones of the cheetahs piss sourciokies. You'll thank me later. Friends love cheetahs piss!!

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
3D6EE7F4-C6FA-4FCE-9022-9A030B8C240E.jpegAlways the last plant to finish, but GMO is worth the wait. I think size is also playing a factor. This big girl is gonna go about 90 days 76 is not enough. Her kids showed a pretty fast flower time although are still 70-79 day plants.
Didn’t prune her which was a bad call but have taken notice that a gmo this large really needs it, my thinking was more budsites for yield but now I’m thinking the plant is just going to eat them up. I’ve begun flushing her quite a lot. She is finally getting the message that it’s time to hurry up lol

Last edited: