Higher Power Genetics

AppleXdilly just starting week 10 I’ll let it ride a short while longer.she’s just starting to get her fall on. rooms maxing out at 77 now.been slowly lowering wattage over the past 10 day’s this plant is very strong no Trellis need.View attachment 116420View attachment 116421
WOW Bustenbeans, your gardens are CRUSHING it! 🔥
AppleDilly totally just made my must drop list (y)

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
WOW Bustenbeans, your gardens are CRUSHING it! 🔥
AppleDilly totally just made my must drop list (y)
Thanks man.iv been given both rooms I have in flower 100 percent of my mental energy this run. Lots of hand watering lol you won’t be disappointed with that appleXdilly I promise you that much. That hash room is in a crawl space with 4 foot ceiling so I got some bata down I’m like a ninja 🥷 back there

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here are my last 2 fritter / dilly bar plants. They are a different pheno than the last posted and look much like busterbeans does. I took these down at 10 weeks but they look like they could have gone another week the new growth just kept growing. Large buds all the way down the plant but a bit wimpy limbs perfect for a scrog. One faded yellow the other a bit of purple in the yellow.

plant 1
fritter dilly 1.jpg

fritter dilly.jpg
plant 2
pheno 2 1.jpg

pheno 2.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here are my last 2 fritter / dilly bar plants. They are a different pheno than the last posted and look much like busterbeans does. I took these down at 10 weeks but they look like they could have gone another week the new growth just kept growing. Large buds all the way down the plant but a bit wimpy limbs perfect for a scrog. One faded yellow the other a bit of purple in the yellow.

plant 1
View attachment 116439

View attachment 116440
plant 2
View attachment 116441

View attachment 116442
Did u take cuts? Would u run it again?

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
6B8F9DE3-07B2-4F41-93C0-CF38D9E06F77.jpeg
This is my favorite apple fritter plant. Mom is not lumpy’s cut and had no purple fade so I didn’t keep her around. Her terpene profile is very impressively sweet. Any purple fade you may have gotten comes from dilly bars (exotic genetics limited release). I will continue trying to breed colors in for her F2.
All your plants look awesome guys love it and thanks again for the updates

View attachment 116782
This is my favorite apple fritter plant. Mom is not lumpy’s cut and had no purple fade so I didn’t keep her around. Her terpene profile is very impressively sweet. Any purple fade you may have gotten comes from dilly bars (exotic genetics limited release). I will continue trying to breed colors in for her F2.
All your plants look awesome guys love it and thanks again for the updates
Maybe try lowering the flower temps too? I have a specific pheno that will not fade above 77F. Once I drop below that with lights on, she turns all types of colors. Regardless, she's a beauty. Great job, looking forward to running this gear.

DSC#2.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@DET-PDX ,so far choped 1 skunk1x northern lights 2&1/2 dry/cureoz,1 mimosa#24xgrape ape=1/2 oz dry/cure chopped @ about 10% amber,needed the room thined out a little.@ 5 weeks since chop i'm getting close to trying these out , just wanted to be real close to final cure . sk1x nls looks killer ,for my second indoor grow. p.s. thanks D these beans have helped makes my grow look a lot better than the old bag seed runs i was makin!sorry about no pic thing just too much going on to drop my guard yet, i have a lot of love for the genetics you are workin' with.slowly my soil is getting a lot better thanks to peeps on this forum.the names withheld to protect the peeps, hereabouts.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Maybe try lowering the flower temps too? I have a specific pheno that will not fade above 77F. Once I drop below that with lights on, she turns all types of colors. Regardless, she's a beauty. Great job, looking forward to running this gear.

View attachment 116784
Yeah its actually not a basement and so during the summer it would cost me way too much to drop the day temps where I’d like them. My winter grows have a really nice fade.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
All in the genetics really. Some have it, some don't. I'm not to big on them personally but they make nice for great pics lol.
Yeah for the website I’d like the purple but I already got those pictures this winter. Color ain’t everything. I think I’ve posted this before but normally I start at 80F and drop the ‘day’ temperature each week until I hit 68-70F.
Apple Fritter mom didn’t purple in the cold Michigan autumn so I don’t think it’s in her DNA.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
035D6A66-0157-4671-B3A7-3529B4CC7CBD.jpeg
GMO XL

A19BD5CC-4852-41DD-BA3E-D84CBECA0EDE.jpeg
Detroit Runtz

CFBD4CBC-7448-4171-947E-5CD0C03C7128.jpeg
Holly Hocks.
Outdoor females have one male present, sleeve of Wizard donated from my friends at Sozo Health. If a grow op kept him you know he’s good. Stem rub and structure is awesome, super fast bushy growth. I’ll get a pic of him on here tomorrow. His lineage is (Lucky Slevin x Wizard Punch).

D39B7823-1AC6-40E3-91D4-C0FCBEEF2F72.jpeg
Some F1 keepers ready for another F1 round. Could be sleeve of Wizard but I have a bit more F1’s to search through before the final release.
I’m setting up another greenhouse with 2 gallon pots and trays instead of beds to remove the females and find the final F1 male and female keepers. If I find a better F1 male then some of these keepers will be F2 with the majority being F1 again.

F2 seeds will be needing testing in a few weeks. Nothing crazy like last time, I’ll be direct messaging you with details for exchange or other agreeable terms.

Last edited: