High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
pollinating lower branches was a success. But. I have extras all over. I used two separate males 🤔🙄😨🤡👽🤷‍♂️ Now all the extra beans I won’t know exactly what they are the pollen obviously didn’t stay to the branch I hit. I’m gonna have to modify my plans moving forward. Either seeds or no seeds. One male idk.
5D0D24D4-9C27-4CAB-992F-B4FFCA55043D.jpegCBBD42FB-79DF-45D6-BBF2-1DF06EBD4024.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
pollinating lower branches was a success. But. I have extras all over. I used two separate males 🤔🙄😨🤡👽🤷‍♂️ Now all the extra beans I won’t know exactly what they are the pollen obviously didn’t stay to the branch I hit. I’m gonna have to modify my plans moving forward. Either seeds or no seeds. One male idk.
View attachment 101697View attachment 101698
High Kev’s Floor Beans? You never know what you got till you drop.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I grew a lot of skunk weed in the late 70s-80s with miracle grow and peters all were gorilla style there were no hydro shops or online sources I knew very little I used what was available never had a complaint lol
It's more about when and how much to feed them. You can get very competitive results with nutes like this. You end up spending a small fortune on all these "cannabis specific" nutrients.
You ain't gotta do all that.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Looking great Kev! I so wanted those grow bags to work in my game but I struggled keeping them upright when the girls got taller I suspect mine were to thin a plastic they never kept shape as well as yours
U almost have press the dirt to the bottom to make sure it settles into the bottom good. Then kinda slam it to the ground to form a nice flat bottom. They are not my favorite. But they are cheap. So...

m4s73r

The Laziest
Side tip, look in your area for a local nursery. Build a relationship with them. Most nurserys go through thousands of plastic pots. And if you ask them chances are they have a area they keep all their old pots to recycle. And they have everything from little square/rounds, all the way up to 25 gallon blow mold pots. So I go out to mine in the spring and buy all my starts for my outdoor stuff. I always take my pots back. Since I bring so many back, I have a free reign over thier used stuff. Have built a nice collection of 10-30 gallon pots over the last 10 years. Love my nursery guy. He hates that I love his ass too. (old guy not in vocal favor of cannabis and wont talk about it lol)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Side tip, look in your area for a local nursery. Build a relationship with them. Most nurserys go through thousands of plastic pots. And if you ask them chances are they have a area they keep all their old pots to recycle. And they have everything from little square/rounds, all the way up to 25 gallon blow mold pots. So I go out to mine in the spring and buy all my starts for my outdoor stuff. I always take my pots back. Since I bring so many back, I have a free reign over thier used stuff. Have built a nice collection of 10-30 gallon pots over the last 10 years. Love my nursery guy. He hates that I love his ass too. (old guy not in vocal favor of cannabis and wont talk about it lol)
I did this a couple of years ago and haven't needed solo cups since. The small nursery posts hold up better than solo cups, too. Just make sure you sanitize the pots you get before you use them to make sure you don't bring anything into your tents.