High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m looking to test my skills in the chucking game and see what I’ve learned throughout my growing career and here at chuckers. I’m looking to make some crosses And will be willing to share what I got with chuckers members. Yep time to earn my pollen chucker banner. This is where my journey begins and will try and document it the best I can. I’m gonna need tips and advise from everyone. This is my first attempt but def won’t be my last. Hoping someday I can open my own seed business. ✌ Got some clones at some other spots and maybe will reveg a few keepers here at this spot.
B6423679-EB1A-4DEF-8AD7-1B7F1480557C.jpeg And this is what I’m starting by seed now
7C63E3A0-A7FF-4EE5-BA95-F5EFEF4F6ECA.jpeg9D298B7E-19A0-42C0-99E6-5258B7056CBA.jpeg
And I have all these seeds currently waiting to be popped
6099332D-3B66-424A-9250-091266EEC626.jpegCA748B79-909F-4A89-974C-D22E1D751FB9.jpeg

So again this is my first stab at chucking. I’m thinking I will start by pollinating lower branches. I’m going to need help figuring out the best way. Should Hunt for a male as I’m growing all these regs? Should I buy from pollen or a clone stud make from someone. What would be my best options?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Speaking as a non-breeder - with that many strains going I think too many different males/pollens would be bad. It would be a nightmare to keep track of unless all your seed packs are going to list the mom and ???.

That said, that is a LOT of stuff to all have one thing going on. Will you be able to separate areas for different dads to splooge?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You'll have enough males in there to probably find a donor if you can separate them after they show.

I'd wait on that part of the plan until you see the mix you have. If I was doing it I would have groups. big batch with one of every female to get one dad. Any second females of a strain get a different dad, third females a third dad etc.

[Disclaimer -I'm not doing it 🤪 ]

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
ya This run most males will he killed off. First priority is getting a nice crop then second would be getting beans from lower branches. But maybe I might need to fish through female keepers first This time through
I would find yourself 4 -6 good females out of this drop. You will need to clone everything before you put it into a flower. Once you find your ladies then concentrate on your male. It is best to think about improvements to lines based on what you have already grown so think about all the strains you have had a good experience with. Things that are easy to grow and didn't show any intersex issues and hunt for 3 males in that line. This can take multiple packs of seeds to accomplish. Take notes and label everything

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Without massive hunting, I'm thinking you could find a good male in either the Dank Sinatra or Oilspill since they've been taken to F4 and F5. That's kind of how I've been planning out my future chucks. Use packs of BX's, F3+, and IBL's for finding males. I might be way off in that plan, but since space is limited around here, it's the only plan I can come up with.