High Kev’s breeding / chucking

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Side tip, look in your area for a local nursery. Build a relationship with them. Most nurserys go through thousands of plastic pots. And if you ask them chances are they have a area they keep all their old pots to recycle. And they have everything from little square/rounds, all the way up to 25 gallon blow mold pots. So I go out to mine in the spring and buy all my starts for my outdoor stuff. I always take my pots back. Since I bring so many back, I have a free reign over thier used stuff. Have built a nice collection of 10-30 gallon pots over the last 10 years. Love my nursery guy. He hates that I love his ass too. (old guy not in vocal favor of cannabis and wont talk about it lol)
@ the moment he doesn't realize the income potinal,cannabis will help the bottom line a lot

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Bobber has been busy making more auto flower beans. If anyone wants any testers hit me or him up
View attachment 102309
More photos of my current grow
Ice cream punch 👇View attachment 102310View attachment 102311View attachment 102312

Lemon g x Scott’s og 👇
View attachment 102313View attachment 102314
purple crunch 👇
View attachment 102316
mac x cube 👇
View attachment 102317View attachment 102318
I have two jam. purple haze one looks to be a male the other is for sure a female,really don't have a room for males think about pulling it out of the tent and letting it grow in the garage ,under t5s, took two cuts off the female maybe i'll have enough females to throw some pollen on one of them!early clipping balls to slow male down till the girls are really ready.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I don’t think it went good. I don’t see much pollen just the flowers it comes from🤷‍♂️
View attachment 101374View attachment 101375View attachment 101376View attachment 101377View attachment 101378
don't take much to make great beans
High Kev’s Floor Beans? You never know what you got till you drop.
i don't mind i would still plant them photo or auto ,i will use them all i have seeds that fell from plants in aug.after they died while i was in hospital!pots were bare till i planted and started watering the seedlings the bobber seeds came up three bobberr berrie reg.autos all three female! yesss !!!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I have two jam. purple haze one looks to be a male the other is for sure a female,really don't have a room for males think about pulling it out of the tent and letting it grow in the garage ,under t5s, took two cuts off the female maybe i'll have enough females to throw some pollen on one of them!early clipping balls to slow male down till the girls are really ready.
count me in photo or auto .Thanks!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Bobber has been busy making more auto flower beans. If anyone wants any testers hit me or him up
View attachment 102309
More photos of my current grow
Ice cream punch 👇View attachment 102310View attachment 102311View attachment 102312

Lemon g x Scott’s og 👇
View attachment 102313View attachment 102314
purple crunch 👇
View attachment 102316
mac x cube 👇
View attachment 102317View attachment 102318
I'll still have intrest ,i take it every thing in in out the field.[a lot of work been there done thatand i miss wild grows.] photo or auto doesn't matter i will try my best to grow 'em.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I have only flowered out bandaid haze and smoked some piff from piff coast. I think I liked the piff slightly more but the bandaid haze was in a rough environment and was not taken care of well during its grow. So we will see which one is closet that I remember to that New York City haze I used to smoke from back in the day. We paid the most for the redline haze. I pretty sure redline haze and piff are Cuban black haze. I think Colombian red is in the redline haze too I think. I have high hopes for the redline haze cut from piff coast farms. I have a bunch of clones ready to come out the cloned and go into veg.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I have only flowered out bandaid haze and smoked some piff from piff coast. I think I liked the piff slightly more but the bandaid haze was in a rough environment and was not taken care of well during its grow. So we will see which one is closet that I remember to that New York City haze I used to smoke from back in the day. We paid the most for the redline haze. I pretty sure redline haze and piff are Cuban black haze. I think Colombian red is in the redline haze too I think. I have high hopes for the redline haze cut from piff coast farms. I have a bunch of clones ready to come out the cloned and go into veg.
I might like to trade for some of your Haze. I'm in no hurry.
I'm waist deep in my older genetics from 2011 at the moment.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I might like to trade for some of your Haze. I'm in no hurry.
I'm waist deep in my older genetics from 2011 at the moment.
I’m going to be having a ton of haze crosses coming up in the future. I already have a bunch of bandaid haze crosses. I’m going to be focusing more on finding and improving ny city haze in the near future. I just need to do a bit more hunting. I’m loving the structure of the mako haze. I might try doing something with her too

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m going to be having a ton of haze crosses coming up in the future. I already have a bunch of bandaid haze crosses. I’m going to be focusing more on finding and improving ny city haze in the near future. I just need to do a bit more hunting. I’m loving the structure of the mako haze. I might try doing something with her too
I think that having a past with the weed will help. If you used to get the stuff from back in the day and remember specifics, even if you don't have this or that specific cuts you could probably pop the pheno you remember.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mornin'!

I was thinking about that and clicked back on it. If I grew any haze I would just know that it's something I like or not. I have no frame of reference. In my childhood nothing was named. So if you can breed something true to an actual memory you could then sell it with that story and how you got there. And you wouldn't need to pass it off as this or that cut.

It would be Kev's Haze. "and I crossed this, and that, and the other thing and in the third pheno hunt I found the one..."

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
That’s ruffly what I’m aiming for. I wish I had more time to put into my projects. I’m kinda going overboard with everything I have on my plate right now. Due to that, I always slack off in some aspect of it. I work about 80 hours a week at my job. Wife quit her job to watch our two year old. She is a handful for sure and it was too much for my mom to babysit her everyday so it’s on me solo to bring home the bread. It’s been a blessing @Bobberr and I teamed up on our projects and he has been able to give me a huge helping hand with everything I’m doing, not all of it is project related. We known each other for years and grew up together. The legalization in our state was all we needed to push us into having a higher desire to secure these strains and working them to start our seed business. We already both had the same exact plans for that New York City haze as we both grew up smoking this strain for many years. It was king around us till sour diesel showed its face. I don’t think anybody paid more for weed than we paid for that haze back then. 2400 for a quarter pound. .6 dub bags. People still loved it even though the price was bonkers. After finding out about forums online I realized New York City haze isn’t everywhere. And very little is known about it or understood completely. Some of the best growers and breeders out there seem to have no idea what New York City haze Aka piff aka so many others actually is. So how would they be able to recreate or find it if they don’t know what they are looking for due to never trying it? I’m terrible at describing flavors and smells. This New York City haze has a very unique smell and taste. Being described as muggy churchy incense basement smell isn’t something to often described on the pallet of weed smells and tastes that sounds appealing. For example does basement smell make your mouth water lol. Its very hard to describe. From my experience (I’m no expert) it’s one of a kind and like no other hazes. One of the phenols I grew from bandaid haze is very very close to it as I remember. The other phenols had hints of it but def not it. Really Good though. I tried some piff grown from piff coast farms and that was near dead on from what I remember too. Their piff came from Cuban black haze. The redline haze is Cuban black haze and Colombian red. I haven’t tried it yet. But as described by piff coast farms, and smoking their piff I have really high hopes for the redline haze cut we got from them. I def will be breeding the closest and best of all these New York City hazes together to come up with Kev’s haze for sure.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That’s ruffly what I’m aiming for. I wish I had more time to put into my projects. I’m kinda going overboard with everything I have on my plate right now. Due to that, I always slack off in some aspect of it. I work about 80 hours a week at my job. Wife quit her job to watch our two year old. She is a handful for sure and it was too much for my mom to babysit her everyday so it’s on me solo to bring home the bread. It’s been a blessing @Bobberr and I teamed up on our projects and he has been able to give me a huge helping hand with everything I’m doing, not all of it is project related. We known each other for years and grew up together. The legalization in our state was all we needed to push us into having a higher desire to secure these strains and working them to start our seed business. We already both had the same exact plans for that New York City haze as we both grew up smoking this strain for many years. It was king around us till sour diesel showed its face. I don’t think anybody paid more for weed than we paid for that haze back then. 2400 for a quarter pound. .6 dub bags. People still loved it even though the price was bonkers. After finding out about forums online I realized New York City haze isn’t everywhere. And very little is known about it or understood completely. Some of the best growers and breeders out there seem to have no idea what New York City haze Aka piff aka so many others actually is. So how would they be able to recreate or find it if they don’t know what they are looking for due to never trying it? I’m terrible at describing flavors and smells. This New York City haze has a very unique smell and taste. Being described as muggy churchy incense basement smell isn’t something to often described on the pallet of weed smells and tastes that sounds appealing. For example does basement smell make your mouth water lol. Its very hard to describe. From my experience (I’m no expert) it’s one of a kind and like no other hazes. One of the phenols I grew from bandaid haze is very very close to it as I remember. The other phenols had hints of it but def not it. Really Good though. I tried some piff grown from piff coast farms and that was near dead on from what I remember too. Their piff came from Cuban black haze. The redline haze is Cuban black haze and Colombian red. I haven’t tried it yet. But as described by piff coast farms, and smoking their piff I have really high hopes for the redline haze cut we got from them. I def will be breeding the closest and best of all these New York City hazes together to come up with Kev’s haze for sure.
Thats bonkers!!!$$$!!!!
Is it fluffy ?

Peacehead

Love what you are doing with the haze, and sour. I guess we are lucky to be in NY! Have you tried the Albany sour yet? I have been to a ton of shows this year and saw a lot of sour going around but none of it is like the sour that used to come around Upstate NY all the time.