High Kev’s breeding / chucking

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Im not so sure if a paintbrush is the right tool for the job. It doesn’t stick to the brush part as good as I thought it would. You almost need a mini spoon
I have used a paint brush for ages splurge for a veritable pollination brush (brand name) made for the task but I found a fine paint brush works well wash it dawn prior to first use RO get rid of any oils....

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
So if I’m looking to find a nice ny city haze hunting through the strains and recent clones I just received. I’m hoping I have something extremely loud when it comes to the famous smell and taste that I love from that strain. What made it good to me was that strong ny city haze smell and taste. So I want to amplify that as much as possible. I think I know most or some of what I need to do to make that happen. But what do you guys suggest I do to help bring out them louder terps. Curing, jarring, breeding to another terpy strain etc. I want to know all your tricks. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.
i'm willing to learn .still taking notes!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
1 of the Redline haze clones popped a root. The sour diesel clone is doing nice. Can’t wait to flower these two out. I picked up some foop nutrients at the hydroponic store today I like it cause you can hold it in the resivor for five days, it’s organic, only a few bottles, easy to use and I don’t need to add any other teas I hope this stuff works good we will see View attachment 99938View attachment 99939View attachment 99940View attachment 99941View attachment 99942View attachment 99943View attachment 99944View attachment 99945View attachment 99946View attachment 99947
those mushrooms good to eat?