High Kev’s breeding / chucking

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Crazy excited about this Albany sour, piff and redline haze clones

took Cuban black haze, bandaid haze, mako haze, and others for future prospects for crossing Can’t wait to start making more beans View attachment 101209View attachment 101210View attachment 101211View attachment 101212View attachment 101213View attachment 101214View attachment 101215
Bro! It is really nice go see u grow. I remember years ago! Its nice to see you getting growing and keep,g it steady abd organized is a feat! U and bobber doin work!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
The pollen took. And not just on the branches I dusted. I see more. Woops. The Mac x cube is frosting up like crazy. I got my eye on this one. View attachment 101452View attachment 101453View attachment 101454View attachment 101455View attachment 101456View attachment 101457
bandaid haze👇View attachment 101458
Mac x cube 👇View attachment 101459View attachment 101460
Nice work. Like the structure on em.. Also the frost on the mac x cube is. Layering up good too.. Cool stuff👍

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I don’t think it went good. I don’t see much pollen just the flowers it comes from🤷‍♂️
View attachment 101374View attachment 101375View attachment 101376View attachment 101377View attachment 101378
I'll go to Family Dollar and buy a large square plastic tote(assortment of colors). drop the branches in and cover with lid. Give a few shakes and "voila"! All the pollen is stuck to the inside of the tote. The static electricity from the new tote is like a magnet. Same way with resin heads.
I'm not caught up to the topic in your thread. If I'm off point, then never mind.
I think I'm "rosined" to my chair. lol
f6fd96c9666969640f76dde989134ed9 (1).jpg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I am trying foop on a couple of plants and I have been adding calmag at every feeding. Did not see it listed on the label so I have been adding and no problems.
I am liking the foop so far if everything turns out well this run on the smoke test. I will def be using again and adding cal mag. Does it bring your ph super low?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I am liking the foop so far if everything turns out well this run on the smoke test. I will def be using again and adding cal mag. Does it bring your ph super low?
Absolutely it does, it drops it down to around 5 maybe a point less, seems like all the organic liquids and pastes do this. I have tried some fusion and same thing. I use TNB naturals PH UP supposed to be safe for microbes only takes a little less than 1/8 tsp, seems to be made of hydrogen peroxide or something. As a note I am using tap water @about 7 ph
I tried on 2 in veg and 2 in bloom and they seem to love it and I am using their directions ML wise plus calmag and in the bloom tent I add signal bloom booster. It smells alot better than the fusion I tried.