Heisenbeans Vs Greenpoint growoff.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Well I popped more of GP because of the male thing. One of the HB is showing a tail this am out of the 2 remaining maybe plant this eve. Thought I would pop a few more so I would have a few phenos to get a good representation of what's in the pack. Should have just popped them all but real estate is at premium. I'll actually have to get rid of some to make room any Albertans want some plants LOL

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Looks like the straggler has popped along with the he others just added. So i have 100% germination. There are 2 HB that are cracked but a little slow to push out of the rooter. Looks like there may be issues with the tap root dark spot on it, doesn't look like fungus mor like an issue with the seed, time will tell if they will make it.

The rest are taking off, have been transferred to solo cups with hydroton and moved to the flood and drain. I may be a little "light" on light. All are stretching more than I would like. Of course I have my cheep meter borrowed out. Some support is needed on 3 plants from both groups. They should toughen up in the next bit. Picks to come once they toughen up a bit.
Just received hydroguard and will be adding it to all my res. with worm tea as part of my Benny program.

Big bag of megacrop showed up. Will be switching over next res change.
All,en all looking good. Going to have to try more light next seed batch.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Looks like the straggler has popped along with the he others just added. So i have 100% germination. There are 2 HB that are cracked but a little slow to push out of the rooter. Looks like there may be issues with the tap root dark spot on it, doesn't look like fungus mor like an issue with the seed, time will tell if they will make it.

The rest are taking off, have been transferred to solo cups with hydroton and moved to the flood and drain. I may be a little "light" on light. All are stretching more than I would like. Of course I have my cheep meter borrowed out. Some support is needed on 3 plants from both groups. They should toughen up in the next bit. Picks to come once they toughen up a bit.
Just received hydroguard and will be adding it to all my res. with worm tea as part of my Benny program.

Big bag of megacrop showed up. Will be switching over next res change.
All,en all looking good. Going to have to try more light next seed batch.
I use a Sunblaster 18w led on my nursery dome and a T5 on clone dome now and after a couple of months running each the Led blows the T5 away , way faster growth from seedlings , but I did expect that.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
They seen their first light in the dome with the blaster. Since move to the tent but I have taller plants in there so I can only run so many watts. Not the best but it is what it is. I need to buy a few strips to power a sprouter.