Heisenbeans Vs Greenpoint growoff.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry no harvest picks. Plants were pretty much on pause mode ripening for the last couple weeks. Eating less and less final week was about 350ppm. Chopped at 8 weeks.

Not my best run. I think the extra veg time, as they were waiting for a flower spot didn’t help. However the stickiness and smell is up there.

I started this as H vs. GP but as they were growing in the same nute it probly wasn’t a fair comp as maybe one wanted more or less. 2x4 flood table and about 1/2 a 4x4 tent produced 394g plus a bunch of nice lowers for bubble. Again not the best but I let team get too tall and didn't take care of the undercarriage like should have. Pretty hard in a 4x4.
Both contenders didn’t make the tightest biggest bud but I take blame for that. I ran hydroguard, 200ppm of calmag and megacrop straight up the whole run. PPM topped out at 550 they just didn't want any more. Both looked very nice in the tricomb department. I’ll let you judge the picks.
Went into jars tonight. Checking RH and lowering if needed.

Last edited:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
That’s my favorite bud color right there. Very nice, hopefully it’s as tasty as it looks. Just love it...
Ya I like it too. There was a green pheno and a purple one. I do have a couple cuts of each PB and ES. My try another run. I'll see how these cure and burn. I did smoke a lower nug OD PB that was just dried. Flavor was nice, buzz was my style. I'm not a heavy smoker. Relaxing chatty.