Heisenbeans Vs Greenpoint growoff.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Well things are getting close. This journal will be dedicated to a grow off between the two.
Seeds will be soaked 24 or less, put in paper towel till roots show and into rapid rooters. Then to hydroton and flood and drain. Plants will be flipped fairly early to keep things manageable.
Feel free to post comments constructive criticism is welcome. Not new to plants but haven't grown herb since the early 90s. On my 3rd crop since last summer, relearning. I'll update weekly plus-minus as things progress. Can't wait to take some seed picks.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well things are getting close. This journal will be dedicated to a grow off between the two.
Seeds will be soaked 24 or less, put in paper towel till roots show and into rapid rooters. Then to hydroton and flood and drain. Plants will be flipped fairly early to keep things manageable.
Feel free to post comments constructive criticism is welcome. Not new to plants but haven't grown herb since the early 90s. On my 3rd crop since last summer, relearning. I'll update weekly plus-minus as things progress. Can't wait to take some seed picks.
Just got done packaging yours up. Sending in the AM.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'm thinking most will be the same in growth. I don't think either have a strong sativa strain. I'll be flipping about 6-8" so hopefully they will stay fairly even.
I am a backwards fuck who keeps the light at same height and adjust the plant height by using blocks or totes to keep a level canopy, that way I can keep plants that are at different stages in same tent , works for me.