#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I bought the the exhaust CO2 bags. I will be running a sealed room. I am depending on the plants to self regulate the CO2 generation from the bags. Plants will smother
In A room of oxygen. I’m not so much trying to kill it on CO2 with weight. I’d like to have the peace of mind that the plants are not stressed out due to a low CO2 level.

You do you. Dont let others try to tell you what you need to do with your setup.
If they can harvest half a pound of weed in a 2 square foot area with tap water, 100 ppm CO2 and an incadescent bulb then more power to em. But obviously if you want shorter flower times, increased yield, happier plants while in a sealed room then you do your CO2.

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Shoreline Sour Diesel, one of three keepers I selected in two packs. This one seems to be more ECSD leaning. She’s ready by day 63 from clone.

View attachment 55844
Nice cola.
Wondering if you found any sweet phenos in all those shorelines you ran there?
I have one out of 5 that is like bubblegum. I will run her clone to give her a better start but seems so delicious. I had another sweet one but not gum. And the others too mild to keep

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Nice cola.
Wondering if you found any sweet phenos in all those shorelines you ran there?
I have one out of 5 that is like bubblegum. I will run her clone to give her a better start but seems so delicious. I had another sweet one but not gum. And the others too mild to keep
I had one plant that I didn’t have room to flower and she smells really sweet on the stem rub, almost like piney and lemony candy.

Otherwise no sweetness at all — all gassy, fruity funk.

Drewsnutz

IMG_0736.jpgIMG_0735.jpg

Heres my Dubstep eatin up all she got. I shoulda bumped up the N in early flower but other than that super easy to grow and didnt need any training or special care. I actually should have fed her much more than I did, I only fed her twice with Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom cuz I was fighting Gnats and didnt want to use teas or top dress. Everything this round went a little longer due to my environment (60-70F, 50-70RH) over this winter, thats day 73, might go a couple more days not much ambers yet

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
is the cake and chem at GPS now made by Heisen as well? I'd be interesed in these if it's HB's wedding cake clone being used, otherwise I'm going with other options lol
When me and gu formed partnership I already had a few cuts that he was using in his strain crosses. I've never had a reason to believe any of his were fake or not the real. Here are a few cuts I already had sourced before gu. ALL my cuts were sourced and traded from people I knew from thc farmer back when I was a mod over there babysitting the bullshit. I've given out a few cuts to people here and some of them guys are still running .

The cake and glue crosses in stock now are made from me. All the reg crosses in stock now were made by me. The sky warden is also mine and made by me. They are coming back in a few weeks.

jb grower

When me and gu formed partnership I already had a few cuts that he was using in his strain crosses. I've never had a reason to believe any of his were fake or not the real. Here are a few cuts I already had sourced before gu. ALL my cuts were sourced and traded from people I knew from thc farmer back when I was a mod over there babysitting the bullshit. I've given out a few cuts to people here and some of them guys are still running .

The cake and glue crosses in stock now are made from me. All the reg crosses in stock now were made by me. The sky warden is also mine and made by me. They are coming back in a few weeks.
Thanks for clearing that up Heisen!

El Kapitan

Super Active Member

Good info...Oooh that Sky Warden is a hidden gem..btw, it's my pic in the description on GPS woohoo. Sadly I lost that pheno but I'll search another new pack when you make em again, for sure it was very worthy. I popped the rest of my first pack recently and found a purple pheno.
Just finished a few topanga wedding that have had absolute rave reviews . Thanks for all your work