#Heisenbeans Genetics

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
how much CO2 per minute is released by yeast activity? It can’t be that much in a one gallon jug.

From the research I’ve done, anything less than doubling ambient CO2 levels results in a tiny improvement, less than 10% for sure. So CO2 truly only helps on larger scales. Growing in a 4’x4’ space, CO2 would at most improve yield by a half pound, assuming CO2 was your constraint. That list bit is important to note — CO2 is the last thing to improve on in a grow IMO.
I fee like it makes sense to add co2 when you can outgrow people not using co2 😂. I have used co2 generators in rooms before, but you’re better off getting better genetics or a strain that’s easier to keep in optimal heath throughout the grow cycle. Ime guys adding co2 small scale are having other problems they’re trying to solve with co2....which doesn’t work.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I bought the the exhaust CO2 bags. I will be running a sealed room. I am depending on the plants to self regulate the CO2 generation from the bags. Plants will smother
In A room of oxygen. I’m not so much trying to kill it on CO2 with weight. I’d like to have the peace of mind that the plants are not stressed out due to a low CO2 level.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Sundae driver s1
can be seen here

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I fee like it makes sense to add co2 when you can outgrow people not using co2 😂. I have used co2 generators in rooms before, but you’re better off getting better genetics or a strain that’s easier to keep in optimal heath throughout the grow cycle. Ime guys adding co2 small scale are having other problems they’re trying to solve with co2....which doesn’t work.
What u think about those co2 bags . I got one hanging a foot off the ground near my 4x4 intake . I only got it because I have more light and plants , heat than I had expected.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Punch Bubble smells like Bazooka Joe! sticky/greasy as fuck too, bright white hairs. Looking to be a good day at sea! Very different buds from my PP S1, more normal sized. My S1 is good but has very skinny buds, beautiful but skinny. I don't think I've ever smoke any bubblegum or crosses before, can't wait.

Big Perm

Budtender
I'm starting to feel like a triu mod, censoring stuff left and right in this thread: