#Heisenbeans Genetics

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Purple crash #3 - just fed her tonight. She’s hungry and thirsty
View attachment 55901
It's worth noting that I scoped my soil last night and saw a clear bug scurry across when the light hit it. I scoped for a while and only saw them twice. Thrips? Would love any opinions. I don't really see flying bugs. I normally use organic soap, oils, miticide green, cayenne pepper and rotate things. I just hit everything in veg with some karaja oil. I sprayed the top soil in flower and veg. Any idea if I can still use predator mites? I haven't watered with miticide green (soybean oil) in a while. Should I wait a little bit? thanks,

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
All the seeds from GPS are heisen bred except the hemp
Also the male is the same male gu had been using since the last few years. Nothing has changed.

Some dude on the other forum was crying about his city slicker and me. I've never made city slickers till this last drop so no way in hell he would have even germinated them yet. People are just full of shit and it seems bad info has a domino effect. Seems like alot of people with opinions seem to be parroting the same bullshit without any proof of anything. Passing second and third hand he said she said as facts. This reg drop was actually the first round of real regs I've dropped to greenpoint.
Yeah I had to tell him you literally just dropped your first batch of regs.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
It's worth noting that I scoped my soil last night and saw a clear bug scurry across when the light hit it. I scoped for a while and only saw them twice. Thrips? Would love any opinions. I don't really see flying bugs. I normally use organic soap, oils, miticide green, cayenne pepper and rotate things. I just hit everything in veg with some karaja oil. I sprayed the top soil in flower and veg. Any idea if I can still use predator mites? I haven't watered with miticide green (soybean oil) in a while. Should I wait a little bit? thanks,
Found this you tube video by grateful grower excellent pest grower knowledge and treatment
Here is the link
All the very best with your grow bro!

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
All 3 of these are from seed stated in grodan cube then slammed into 6” pots. I got like 35 of HB strains in my grow these were all moms to build a bare root library in a turbokloner. Out of all the strains these 3 are the smallest of his strains that I have not killed or up potted as of yet🙃🤪☝
Upotted 3-2-20
They are 18” bottom of pot to top of plant.
The PUrple banana cookies
It’s starting to come out of its funk
Top leaves are forming nice 👍
Hoping for potential goodness to the face going to flower.
256C52B0-5B2B-4F26-A3FA-3259E14A8627.jpeg
457D8AE9-67F2-4D24-9F1E-D2B7BD6D759A.jpeg
The next is the purple Mac
Too small to take clones yet from either the pic or purple Mac
00BE95AD-DAB2-4037-A344-B622926F5A9E.jpeg
5E034EF9-352B-4FFE-835B-1DC4F3A5F42A.jpeg
Purple chem she too is a beautiful
Mini. She already gave me 4 cuts for clone . These are perfect mom size plants 🌱 .
69C89B45-5DF0-4516-A955-75566CA3A62F.jpeg
57F8F4C8-F2D0-4914-B4CD-770A9054EF8C.jpeg
As you can see these three amigas
Are kicking it.
00080D8E-8B93-4015-A267-662A1D824EA7.jpeg

looking forward to flowering soon 😊🌱👍

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I think so I mean there are so many other variables but it could be helping lol
Ime if you have enough co2 to make a difference, the difference is massive. Like 20% increase in growth rate in crazy hot rooms. It’s easier to notice changes if your environment is dialed. If there are other things that could be improved upon, generally they’ll have a bigger effect than adding a small amount of co2.

that being said, if it works in your room, why change it?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
The other thing I have read is that the plants mainly use the CO2 during the 'day' for photosynthesis. Meaning lights on - ventilation on. Even if the tent was sealed up and the CO2 only introduced at night when it will stay in the tent, that is not when it benefits the flowers.

IMHO - CO2 generators for home growers is snake oil. No amount of CO2 is going to change your genetics. Keep the plant healthy until harvest and you'll get the best end result. There is no doubt that it is beneficial, but to make it beneficial costs a lot and is not something the average home-grower would invest in.

It falls into the "can't hurt" category.

I run CO2 in a sealed room only during lights on and have seen a considerable difference. It is impossible to have air exchange where i am at and be ble to control temp and humidity levels.