#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Can we request Heisen bred beans from GPS? :D
All the seeds from GPS are heisen bred except the hemp
Also the male is the same male gu had been using since the last few years. Nothing has changed.

Some dude on the other forum was crying about his city slicker and me. I've never made city slickers till this last drop so no way in hell he would have even germinated them yet. People are just full of shit and it seems bad info has a domino effect. Seems like alot of people with opinions seem to be parroting the same bullshit without any proof of anything. Passing second and third hand he said she said as facts. This reg drop was actually the first round of real regs I've dropped to greenpoint.

I am telling straight up. If your a Scrogging in veg and want a canopy
That explodes pop a BrideZilla seed or clone.
View attachment 55730
For sure in a 10” pot her thickness fills a a 3x3 all by herself.
View attachment 55731
Here she in a 4x8 grow tray at end.
View attachment 55732
I have only laid her into the scrogg
No defoliation yet and she all sexed
Ready to take 4 final clones. I got 10
From her before they all heavy lil girls now. BrideZillas are on the meter side of the red tape . The others are
View attachment 55733

The GG4 clones are on the slimmer side perky 😈🌱
Holy fucking injection system Batman! It aint human man!! :alien:

Oh btw, here is a tasty treat from Uncle H called Space Gorilla. But since it is now in MY hands I am calling it Lemon Glue. This was the best one out of the 8 I grew out. A nice lemon scent in the background of a very GGish bud. Very mellow high and lasts for about an hour or so. A few more hits and it can be quite intense so be careful :alien:

lemon glue 001.JPG

lemon glue 003.JPG

Forgot to add that I got a bit over 1.5 ounces from this particular plant which is .25 ounces more than most of my others average. Was a very fast finisher as well and could have pulled it in 52 days but waited till 56. I can only imagine what this plant would yield under a 1000 watt. Just amazing what it did under a 600. Those buds are dense as fuck :alien:

Last edited:

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Also - look at the cfm rate on your exhaust. The sheer volume of air exchanged per minute makes it pretty much a fart in the wind. Without CO2 tanks and a monitor to maintain a certain level of CO2 in the atmosphere, I don't see it making a difference.
Air exchange or a sealed room with CO2 supplementation — those are your two options for growing indoors. Air exchange is cheaper, sealed room better results.

I would not bother with CO2 supplementation if the room is being exchanged. Plus you need healthy plants, lots of extra light (that most avoid due to heat concerns or unhealthy plants) and near perfect VPD control to really get the most out of >400 PPM CO2. If you aren’t comfortable with your flower room being at 80F and 70% RH with lights off and on then CO2 probably ain’t for you!

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Air exchange or a sealed room with CO2 supplementation — those are your two options for growing indoors. Air exchange is cheaper, sealed room better results.

I would not bother with CO2 supplementation if the room is being exchanged. Plus you need healthy plants, lots of extra light (that most avoid due to heat concerns or unhealthy plants) and near perfect VPD control to really get the most out of >400 PPM CO2. If you aren’t comfortable with your flower room being at 80F and 70% RH with lights off and on then CO2 probably ain’t for you!
The other thing I have read is that the plants mainly use the CO2 during the 'day' for photosynthesis. Meaning lights on - ventilation on. Even if the tent was sealed up and the CO2 only introduced at night when it will stay in the tent, that is not when it benefits the flowers.

IMHO - CO2 generators for home growers is snake oil. No amount of CO2 is going to change your genetics. Keep the plant healthy until harvest and you'll get the best end result. There is no doubt that it is beneficial, but to make it beneficial costs a lot and is not something the average home-grower would invest in.

It falls into the "can't hurt" category.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
The other thing I have read is that the plants mainly use the CO2 during the 'day' for photosynthesis. Meaning lights on - ventilation on. Even if the tent was sealed up and the CO2 only introduced at night when it will stay in the tent, that is not when it benefits the flowers.

IMHO - CO2 generators for home growers is snake oil. No amount of CO2 is going to change your genetics. Keep the plant healthy until harvest and you'll get the best end result. There is no doubt that it is beneficial, but to make it beneficial costs a lot and is not something the average home-grower would invest in.

It falls into the "can't hurt" category.
Well if you get it dialed in you will certainly see a difference. I don't use anymore just alot of trouble where I am at but you can see a difference in just a couple of days. This time of year is easy to use as heat is not a problem so just run exhaust at night not when lights on, plants with CO2 can take a bit more heat and even gallon jugs using sugar and yeast you can see a difference but still a PIA

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Well if you get it dialed in you will certainly see a difference. I don't use anymore just alot of trouble where I am at but you can see a difference in just a couple of days. This time of year is easy to use as heat is not a problem so just run exhaust at night not when lights on, plants with CO2 can take a bit more heat and even gallon jugs using sugar and yeast you can see a difference but still a PIA
I put my jugs at the bottom of the tent near one of the intake vents and the co2 which won’t be much will be pulled through the canopy of the plants towards my exhaust yet to be hit by my fan pushing some back into my canopy lol that is my theory anyway lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I put my jugs at the bottom of the tent near one of the intake vents and the co2 which won’t be much will be pulled through the canopy of the plants towards my exhaust yet to be hit by my fan pushing some back into my canopy lol that is my theory anyway lol
I do the same thing , I have it right next to intake that has a fan in front of it blasting the plants

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
how much CO2 per minute is released by yeast activity? It can’t be that much in a one gallon jug.

From the research I’ve done, anything less than doubling ambient CO2 levels results in a tiny improvement, less than 10% for sure. So CO2 truly only helps on larger scales. Growing in a 4’x4’ space, CO2 would at most improve yield by a half pound, assuming CO2 was your constraint. That list bit is important to note — CO2 is the last thing to improve on in a grow IMO.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
All the seeds from GPS are heisen bred except the hemp
Also the male is the same male gu had been using since the last few years. Nothing has changed.

Some dude on the other forum was crying about his city slicker and me. I've never made city slickers till this last drop so no way in hell he would have even germinated them yet. People are just full of shit and it seems bad info has a domino effect. Seems like alot of people with opinions seem to be parroting the same bullshit without any proof of anything. Passing second and third hand he said she said as facts. This reg drop was actually the first round of real regs I've dropped to greenpoint.
People with the most opinions usually have the least.