#Heisenbeans Genetics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I grew out cuttings last year outside of gg4 and they were very frosty. Had approx 50-60 plants about hip tall or maybe a little taller.
Yeah she is one frosty lady alright. About 6 ft tall at 5 weeks flower. I don’t know how much stretch is left in her at that stage. Looks like producing at least over a pound maybe more depending on how the buds fatten up. I’m impressed with her

Drewsnutz

I need some help with my 2 Topanga Canyon girls. They both have bad leave claw going on. Both are in 3 gallon fabric pots with 10 other plants that show no leaf claw at all. They are big (the biggest of the bunch) and not topped, standing about 5 to 5 1/2 feet. I have a mild case of fungus gnats that are clearing up now since using Gnatrol about a month ago and my basement been getting as low as 59. I water when they get pretty dry about 3 or 4 days between waterings. Theyre at day 30 but look like only 14 or so. My only thoughts are they are out growing the pots. I have a Dubstep in between the two that is getting hungry.

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I need some help with my 2 Topanga Canyon girls. They both have bad leave claw going on. Both are in 3 gallon fabric pots with 10 other plants that show no leaf claw at all. They are big (the biggest of the bunch) and not topped, standing about 5 to 5 1/2 feet. I have a mild case of fungus gnats that are clearing up now since using Gnatrol about a month ago and my basement been getting as low as 59. I water when they get pretty dry about 3 or 4 days between waterings. Theyre at day 30 but look like only 14 or so. My only thoughts are they are out growing the pots. I have a Dubstep in between the two that is getting hungry.
Looks like a light problem. Plants will look like that away from the lights

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
How about the temp when the lights are on? Possible heat stress? Looks like it’s on more of the tops

Drewsnutz

Looks like a light problem. Plants will look like that away from the lights
OK. I was thinking they were getting too close to the lights. I have a 5x5 with 380 watts total ( one ES180 and two SpiderFarmer 100s), one is about 8 inches from the 180 watt and the other is about a foot from one of the 100 watters. They are both in the corners of the tent. You think theyre not getting enough light?

Drewsnutz

How about the temp when the lights are on? Possible heat stress? Looks like it’s on more of the tops
My basement is cold, with 3 lights running it hasnt been more than 75 with the light on and 60 when theyre off But im thinking if its that cold then getting too close to the 100+ degree lights will cause stress easier with such a temp fluctuation

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Was your gnat problem real bad? I had gnats last year. I had a plant look very similar to that. Then the buds just kinda stopped developing and I chopped it down and it had gnats coming out of the stem and shit and living all in the hydroton...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
OK. I was thinking they were getting too close to the lights. I have a 5x5 with 380 watts total ( one ES180 and two SpiderFarmer 100s), one is about 8 inches from the 180 watt and the other is about a foot from one of the 100 watters. They are both in the corners of the tent. You think theyre not getting enough light?
380 watts over a 5x5 is your issue. Your lights are to weak.