#Heisenbeans Genetics

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Ok so I’m a Newby to this forum and online navigation caper. Where do I find this petition /link ?
There wasn't one, I was just throwing my signature out there.

Looks like @SoLowDoughLow just made one though:

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
I need some help with my 2 Topanga Canyon girls. They both have bad leave claw going on. Both are in 3 gallon fabric pots with 10 other plants that show no leaf claw at all. They are big (the biggest of the bunch) and not topped, standing about 5 to 5 1/2 feet. I have a mild case of fungus gnats that are clearing up now since using Gnatrol about a month ago and my basement been getting as low as 59. I water when they get pretty dry about 3 or 4 days between waterings. Theyre at day 30 but look like only 14 or so. My only thoughts are they are out growing the pots. I have a Dubstep in between the two that is getting hungry.
Weird only that strain is doing it if you figure out an answer let us know I’m curious that es 180 for what it is is a fairly strong light if the plant is only 8 inches from it might be stress? I run the es 300s and I try not to let my plants get closer than 18-20” when my lights are maxed

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
I need some help with my 2 Topanga Canyon girls. They both have bad leave claw going on. Both are in 3 gallon fabric pots with 10 other plants that show no leaf claw at all. They are big (the biggest of the bunch) and not topped, standing about 5 to 5 1/2 feet. I have a mild case of fungus gnats that are clearing up now since using Gnatrol about a month ago and my basement been getting as low as 59. I water when they get pretty dry about 3 or 4 days between waterings. Theyre at day 30 but look like only 14 or so. My only thoughts are they are out growing the pots. I have a Dubstep in between the two that is getting hungry.
3AE4DE14-1F27-4BE2-A867-1577817E63BC.png

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
There wasn't one, I was just throwing my signature out there.

Looks like @SoLowDoughLow just made one though:
Bloody hell you had me scratching my head going what petition ? Oh well if one exists I’ll autograph it . Bridezilla came and went too soon.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
367 watts over a 4x4 I dont see those numbers. They gotta be exaggerated. That's only 22 watts per square foot. Even for led that's pretty weak
He is only running one so it would be way less.. in that diagram it shows two lights hung in the 4x4 but to be only 8 inches from the light I’m surprised it’s not burning the tops of theplants

What’s your root situation like? Is the root zone saturated/badly damaged from the gnats? Soil not drying out properly? Just ideas to look into...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
He is only running one so it would be way less.. in that diagram it shows two lights hung in the 4x4 but to be only 8 inches from the light I’m surprised it’s not burning the tops of theplants
His plant isn't burned. It's what happens when parts of plant arent getting enough light. I would see on the very outsides of my cobs or on plants that grew up over the lights.