#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
And than someone complains cause a few trash bags gotta go out. If that dude wants to load a trailer and bring it to my spot I'll be super happy to load it so he can haul it off. Comparing my spot to rare darkness lol. Scott Reach has 10 employees walking around in lab coats. It's a one man show 24 7 at my spot.

Precisely. Its impossible to keep eveeything tip top cause their just isnt enough time in the day. When i have my greenhouse going in the summer i have another 150 or more plants to care for.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Over at the other forum they deliberately put me and my right hand dude on slow mode. You'll can do whatever the fuk you'll want but dont expect NO special favors from H when I see the people over there sucking up after they intentionally went behind my back, and than trying to snake members off this forum I worked my ass off to make. Before chuckers HYDRO , schwag and shit for brains had NO following to speak of. They had Jack shit. I guess it's easy to steal a forum than to make one with your own following and hard work. Like I said no favors whatsoever. Go on over and get your free busted ass ironed on T shirt and pack of shitsco beans. I'll be here putting out the heat and making videos on how to get shit done.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Over at the other forum they deliberately put me and my right hand dude on slow mode. You'll can do whatever the fuk you'll want but dont expect NO special favors from H when I see the people over there sucking up after they intentionally went behind my back, and than trying to snake members off this forum I worked my ass off to make. Before chuckers HYDRO , schwag and shit for brains had NO following to speak of. They had Jack shit. I guess it's easy to steal a forum than to make one with your own following and hard work. Like I said no favors whatsoever. Go on over and get your free busted ass ironed on T shirt and pack of shitsco beans. I'll be here putting out the heat and making videos on how to get shit done.
What is slow mode?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What is slow mode?
It's called discouragement. It makes where pages wont load and slows you way down. We use it to discipline members that troll the site.
I didn't do shit to deserve it. They wanna play that shit I'm A ok with it. People wanna go over to the stolen forum and suck there ass for a free iron on Tshirt they wont get Jack shit from me. I just hope those people can message me and be up front they got a problem so we can get on the same page. Nothing worse than 2 faced uncle Tom's riding the fence to get free lunches.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It's called discouragement. It makes where pages wont load and slows you way down. We use it to discipline members that troll the site.
I didn't do shit to deserve it. They wanna play that shit I'm A ok with it. People wanna go over to the stolen forum and suck there ass for a free iron on Tshirt they wont get Jack shit from me. I just hope those people can message me and be up front they got a problem so we can get on the same page. Nothing worse than 2 faced uncle Tom's riding the fence to get free lunches.
Only bad mouthing of anyone on that new site I have seen on this forum has been Me actually calling Amos what He is a fucking oily Narc . If People cant handle hearing the truth sorry bout that damn luck. Not sure other than a case of busted open ass syndrome why they want to continue shit with You. Shady .

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

Well im here. Dont rightly know what the other forum is though. Lol. So it cant be that important to me or have the fire.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
yeah I dont think im going anywhere I got over 20 packs of your shit to grow out lol.... that should take me a long fucking time.. especially if I keep getting shit everytime something drops... But I would like to know what the fuck site he started just so I can see wtf is going on.. ?

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I usually keep 3 aerocloners going all the time. I can keep cuttings with roots in em for months if i want. Just make sure they dont run out of water and light dim. Ive had some clones now since november just sitting their chilling waiting their time.

But im gonna toss em after i take cuts off the wedding cake, wedding pie, topanga stars and purple crash.

Im no longer gonna keep a trainwreck ive had for years and some other ones like the larry og that people no longer want or ask for.
If it’s legit Larry, you can send it to me 😁

No
No way in hell I would trade a topanga wedding for anything. Those plants are coming out retarded nice.
There are still great ecsd plants coming off the older seeds made. I just made a commitment not to release any seeds off a plant until I run them first. Problem solved and me an gu are in the same page when it comes to that. With all the product I'm busting my ass to put out I have no need to add new products until they are tested.
Correction to my first post as per uncle H......Topanga Wedding no longer available. ...lol....srry the ring master has spoken