#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This month is 2 full years of growing!! I used my income taxes to get my first hps 1000w! Since then I met all you fine fellas at one place or another. When this place was new I chucked myself in front of diesel and logic to spread the news. I didnt kniw shit about shit. All I knew was held an helped me out on a calmag def way back when he was a mod for an asshole.
Well long story short, I deleted all my pics by accident and this place is my cloud. When i need to reference when I flipped my shit, i look at my journal. I wont do anything to jeopardize this site or the integrity of others info i trade with......0301201540~2.jpg0301201533a~2.jpg0301201540b~2.jpg0301201531b~2.jpg0301201651a~2.jpg0301201529.jpg0301201530.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Over at the other forum they deliberately put me and my right hand dude on slow mode. You'll can do whatever the fuk you'll want but dont expect NO special favors from H when I see the people over there sucking up after they intentionally went behind my back, and than trying to snake members off this forum I worked my ass off to make. Before chuckers HYDRO , schwag and shit for brains had NO following to speak of. They had Jack shit. I guess it's easy to steal a forum than to make one with your own following and hard work. Like I said no favors whatsoever. Go on over and get your free busted ass ironed on T shirt and pack of shitsco beans. I'll be here putting out the heat and making videos on how to get shit done.
No dog in any of this.I just enjoy cultivating great ganja. When all the drama and shit went down here and people were "let go" and threads deleted. there were some folks (me) that had testing content/updates in those threads.
I wasn't on here daily at the time this was happening.I came back and the threads I update were gone.Coincidentally, these were the people the issues you had issues with.

So,what's a fella to do? Go back to RIU? Ugh,I felt weird even posting in the GP thread recently,still a bunch of bullshit and bickering. I rock with all you kats/bean creators.Kinda disheartening seeing all the drama between you.

Remember,you made this site to be different and stand out.It is and did...for a while.
I don't understand the premise of snaking members from a site. As stated previously I'm a noob to online ganja forums and decorum.

Am I disloyal for visiting other sites or liking a members post that another member friend of mine dislikes?
What are the "rules" to this shit? Are we being forced to choose a side?(This isnt direscted at you specifically)Nevermind,redundant,I'll most likely break them anyway.
Think of this,not 1 person made this site a success.It was a group effort,yes you built the frame.We the people filled it with furniture,love,
ganja,knowledge and laughter.
You created this site and I do remember,to say fuck you to the "big guys" mainly GPS,remember? We were ALL behind you. I had more,I'll stop here.This shit is stupid.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Unwatch this thread and everything should be good to go.
Why unwatch it? Im here for the pictures.Relax. Wasn't an attack or a troll attempt.It wasn't even to keep shit going either.Actually, it is late as fuck to post it since this is old news.
I been here since Day 1. I'm not online as much as I used to enjoy,so I'm a lil late on shit.

Also, I can see how the GPS line can be taken the wrong way. It wasn't my intent. Before the wolves come out.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok back to....what have i done!!!!.
This clones thing is addictive. I lined these up to pop seeds but...i have to think about it...all this stuff will fatten up and then i can pop some seeds into the drink...but GMO cake is tempting....and i only have 2 GG4 seeds left...it would free up a spot :D
Purple Cake can go back...we are down to 4...
Walter White...man its been months....I might have to soak a couple...
Thanks for the crazy ass fire gear man ! :D
20200302_040321.jpg
3 more volcano bags and something will soak.

So far they all look healthy. The Oil Slicks will help me feel better about killing 4 sprouts. :D
Oil slicks cut in veg and purple punch (the masterpiece) taken early in flower (Day 15)
20200302_053151.jpg
And these plants are too robust...i need smaller pots or something...Wow this is going to be wall to wall Greenpoint pretty soon. :D Man i love how they bushed out.

The dubstep clone i cut from my favorite plant is thriving. This will be my first mom. I converted 1 tent to a mom tent. :D I want to preserve some of these amazing strains.
20200302_053203.jpg
And the ridiculously vibrant and robust Purple Punch S1....I thought Dubstep was thriving.
This is my favorite of the 2 and the one i cloned in flower. Once i establish one of those as a mom that is keeper #2. I will get 1 more and keep 3. For now it will be an oil slick and i will see from there :D
Purple Punch the purple punchiest. 5 gallon coco/perlite 80/20 AN trio all the way. She just passed 4 square feet and is spreading out very nicely.
20200302_053258.jpg
And this one smells grape already. She was longer in the tooth. The other one might stay shorter :D
3 gallons coco perlite. After this pic was taken 4 foot stakes were put in the pot and she is stablized now. I think she might hit 5 feet.
20200302_053324.jpg