#Heisenbeans Genetics

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Just put a couple purple canyon in the tent. I'll post more pics when they're flowering. The bigger one cracked on christmas and the little one cracked on jan. 1st.View attachment 48298
How do you like using the Earthbox for cannabis? Are you using organics or any probiotics? EM1 or bokashi? Also, do you use the top cover? I'll be watching for updates, I'm sure you get massive growth once the plants get established!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0209201729.jpgBoth tents firing! Gmo cut in veg gonna be a huge plant!
One in flower and a wed dub at around 5 weeks0209201820b.jpg0209201825.jpg0209201728.jpg
Ive got another 3000k 300watts of qb132 to build for second tent seen in veg. I uave some red supplements from qb3 as well. I meed more and some tables built.

On another note. Has anyone used milk and water 60/40 to fight pm?
They still have spots every couple weeks on the lower fans that dont get the uv-C light at loghts out for 15. Suppoaed to kill any mold,on contact.

Attachments

1ShaggyDude

How do you like using the Earthbox for cannabis? Are you using organics or any probiotics? EM1 or bokashi? Do you use the top cover?
They work great for me. Big rootz soil with malibu, homemade ewc, perlite and some dr. earth tomato ferts mixed in. EM1 in the resovoir and grokashi up top under the covers. Took the pics before i sprinkled the kashi and put on the covers. Growing cannabis in them has been super easy and the results so far (only my 3rd grow with them) are great. My tomatoes haven't been so great in my outside earthboxes though.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
They work great for me. Big rootz soil with malibu, homemade ewc, perlite and some dr. earth tomato ferts mixed in. EM1 in the resovoir and grokashi up top under the covers. Took the pics before i sprinkled the kashi and put on the covers. Growing cannabis in them has been super easy and the results so far (only my 3rd grow with them) are great. My tomatoes haven't been so great in my outside earthboxes though.
I have never used them, but have friends that after using them said they would never go back to traditional pots. I look forward to seeing your results.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
View attachment 48323Both tents firing! Gmo cut in veg gonna be a huge plant!
One in flower and a wed dub at around 5 weeksView attachment 48319View attachment 48320View attachment 48321
Ive got another 3000k 300watts of qb132 to build for second tent seen in veg. I uave some red supplements from qb3 as well. I meed more and some tables built.

They still have spots every couple weeks on the lower fans that dont get the uv-C light at loghts out for 15. Suppoaed to kill any mold,on contact.
Lookn good ty! Not sure on ur question bout the milk n water combo to combat ur pm issue. Luckily never had pm indoors yet. Good luck plants lookn good so far..

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
One in flower and a wed dub at around 5 weeksView attachment 48319View attachment 48320View attachment 48321

Picture #2... I'm drooling!
The milk works good to stop those spots coming back. I just use 50/50 easier to measure. It doesn't kill pm but it makes the enviornment shitty for pm to live in. I feel better about spraying the buds with the milk mix than I do with neem.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Speaking of purple, It look s like the first clone from the PP will be done @72 days. That shaves 20 days off mom's time (y)
Dam what u do to knock off almost 3 weeks off the flower time? Had no clue the purple punch took that long to flower.
When i ran the iron horse and raindance i got them to finish at like 51-52 days from flip doing a 10-14 light schedule after stretch was over. Popd 1 bean from each n both was female luckily. Thx for ur info

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

I had great success with water and peroxide. Had PM once and sprayed them one time and has never come back since...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Dam what u do to knock off almost 3 weeks off the flower time? Had no clue the purple punch took that long to flower.
When i ran the iron horse and raindance i got them to finish at like 51-52 days from flip doing a 10-14 light schedule after stretch was over. Popd 1 bean from each n both was female luckily. Thx for ur info
Yes, almost 3 weeks, same tent. Mom may have went longer because I let it go with 21 colas ?? Maybe, she was put int flower too soon??, I don't know, lol.
Tonight I got some feedback on some that's gone out and it was a hit :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My first offering to the War & Peace thread (or one of those other fat books you never read all of but hope you caught the important parts :) )
Just flipped the pig, not sure m/f. Not doing anything special for training, just happy little trees.
IMG_5717.JPG
And a GMO Cake. IMG_5720.JPG

led1k

Really Active Member
Has anyone used milk and water 60/40 to fight pm?
It's supposed to raise the ph of the surface and leave a not pm friendly coating. If it doesn't cling to the leaf surface use dawn as surfactant. I've had good results w/ mix in 1 gal H2O: one teaspoon potassium bicarbonate, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, and enough dawn to break up the oil. Same effect as milk but no rotten milk on your plants/buds :)

thanks 😊🌺👍
I just I did not handle the cubes. So I’ve got like 2”- 3” seedlings roots out the bottom of the grodan starters into the pan over water solution use to keep humidity in balance. Roots are to long now to stuff into 4” cube and seedlings are pushing the way to my 10 bucket HB 4 gallon hydro system. But I wanted moms first before the hydro run. Seedlings sucking off hydro already has a feed memory. Which now if I put them in dirt they are not going to be happy due to no hydro for the root runners. But if I put them in hydro the food changes to a current culture feed schedule. My veg flower room is set up for summer. I pickup a new heat pump mini split today but install takes this weekend before I can keep grow room enviro warm. Not just cold. 😎 just did not want dirt in the grow room.
You can just dig out some of the rockwool to make a deeper cavern for the roots, I’ve done it with 8inch roots before and it was perfectly fine, you can trim your roots also.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
There will be a giant wave of Heisenbeans going in now....gradually being introduced into flower so i can stagger my harvest times (and make bigger plants in those 5 gallon coco pots).

The 2 big ones...after they heal from the last topping i will look them over. I want these to be BEEFY..Dont ask me why...its a 5 gallon pot...
Purple Punch is the top plant and Dubstep is the Bottom plant. When i get them to a dozen or so cola sights maybe 20...i will clean them up and flower them.

I have a dubstep in flower and i cleaned it up, cut off a bottom stem and then put it in water and forgot it for 2 days, then put it in a solo cup with coco/perlite.

I can see the roots in the cup 3 days after that. Very easy to clone.
20200210_205257.jpg
This one is going in sooner. It was cleaned up to 6 colas...giving it 2 days to heal and into bloom.
Dubstep (4 for 4) Purple Punch (2 for 2) Dubstep (4 for 4) and Topanga Canyon (6 for 6) Oil Slick (6 for 6).
I killed 4 of the oil slicks so i will clone them when they are big enough. I put the dish on top of the warm 315 CMH and overnight 4 were crispy and 2 survived by a miracle. Thats on ME !
Flood and drain with a coco pot....fungas gnats can piss off that coco is dry for 3 inches on top.
20200211_035336.jpg

Last edited:

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Speaking of Heisen gear in Earthboxs.
Here's my Space Gorilla at 37 days over the weekend. 2 per box.
Should have practiced better training for sure. Don't like the height differences in colas, but is what it is now.
These are in a slightly modified Coots mix, and eartbox on the right is starting to run lean the last few days.
Be changing the media up a bit next time.
0208201252.jpg