#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I feel for you guys in the illegal states (OK...other than knowing how much MONEY you are/could be making...then I don;t feel sorry for you one fuckin bit) but IF they are lookin at you for pics posted on a pot forum...they already have yer number.

I know a ton of folks sitting and waiting for it to be legal......the idiots. All sorts of excuses WHY they aren't growing....with legality at the top......as if they are THAT important. Nobody knows if you don't tell em.
End of story.

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Throwing this up for all the new guys. Heisen stayed he wanted 5 (orange) guys he knew grew his gear out and showed it and reviewed it and then @High kev went through every post to tally up the pics and reviews. This is when H said to pick 3 runner ups (blue) to get the testers. This way it’s not going to be like a year ago when 100 people just asked for free shit and then most disappeared when they got it.
View attachment 47916
Can i get hydroRed's testers? 🤔

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Throwing this up for all the new guys. Heisen stayed he wanted 5 (orange) guys he knew grew his gear out and showed it and reviewed it and then @High kev went through every post to tally up the pics and reviews. This is when H said to pick 3 runner ups (blue) to get the testers. This way it’s not going to be like a year ago when 100 people just asked for free shit and then most disappeared when they got it.
View attachment 47916

If you noticed on that list im the first place loser haha.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Uncle Hb!
When you went to floraflex on your YouTube video you said you used organic roots 707 did you get any knats . I have 2 big bags of this but have not used it yet. I see that The 707 let’s you control the feed due to its mix. Did you have to deal with knats from the 707 soil ? All the best !😊🌱

Last edited: