#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
View attachment 48323Both tents firing! Gmo cut in veg gonna be a huge plant!
One in flower and a wed dub at around 5 weeksView attachment 48319View attachment 48320View attachment 48321
Ive got another 3000k 300watts of qb132 to build for second tent seen in veg. I uave some red supplements from qb3 as well. I meed more and some tables built.

On another note. Has anyone used milk and water 60/40 to fight pm?
They still have spots every couple weeks on the lower fans that dont get the uv-C light at loghts out for 15. Suppoaed to kill any mold,on contact.
Greencure works great for PM too, and its organic.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
What would you guys say is the frostiest strain out of everything from Heisen’s library? I would assume any of the wedding cake crosses, but thought I’d get some feedback. I’m adding some extra Cree XPE2 diodes to my 480w QB, adding 48x 660nm & 16x 730nm, along with an extra driver pushing around 32w, for a total of 512w in a 4x4. I’m currently mid flower in my current grow, so this next grow I want to run some strains that will really frost up to see what difference it makes utilizing the “Emerson effect” for the entire bloom cycle .Here’s what I currently have from Heisen, might make it easier:

Purple Punch x Biodiesel
Purple Punch x Dosidos
Topanga x Wedding Cake
Topanga x Stardawg
Adub x Stardawg
ECSD S1

I’m thinking of throwing both Topangas, and the dubstep in a tent with a few of Nspecta’s crosses as well. What do you guys think?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got this plant in veg and took her out of the aero cloner. Have no clue what she is because i accidently erased it.

Its one of Heisens gear but not sure. Could be the old wedding cake i had, maybe the old Adub?, space gorilla? Tombstone? Or maybe cowboy cookies? GG4? On a side note im really loving this Jacks classic hydro reverse osmosis formula. 20200211_165242.jpg20200211_165307.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Topanga wedding, I saw this in the gps site in the reviews section. This cross was still my favorite out of all of them. Dude growing this in for some good shit.

View attachment 48529

I never was able to get very many topanga crosses.

Wedding cake x topanga ought to have some sure fire knock out medicine in those packs.

They went fast as when i saw them they was out of everything. Think topanga stars was all i got.

Is that frost already on the top?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
What would you guys say is the frostiest strain out of everything from Heisen’s library? I would assume any of the wedding cake crosses, but thought I’d get some feedback. I’m adding some extra Cree XPE2 diodes to my 480w QB, adding 48x 660nm & 16x 730nm, along with an extra driver pushing around 32w, for a total of 512w in a 4x4. I’m currently mid flower in my current grow, so this next grow I want to run some strains that will really frost up to see what difference it makes utilizing the “Emerson effect” for the entire bloom cycle .Here’s what I currently have from Heisen, might make it easier:

Purple Punch x Biodiesel
Purple Punch x Dosidos
Topanga x Wedding Cake
Topanga x Stardawg
Adub x Stardawg
ECSD S1

I’m thinking of throwing both Topangas, and the dubstep in a tent with a few of Nspecta’s crosses as well. What do you guys think?
I added supplemental from rapid led for the grow I just did and I would make sure you add some 390nm uva works awesome. Buds are frosty as hell. I have 4 boards qb 260 and total watts from the wall full tilt is 576 watts