#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I feel for you guys in the illegal states (OK...other than knowing how much MONEY you are/could be making...then I don;t feel sorry for you one fuckin bit) but IF they are lookin at you for pics posted on a pot forum...they already have yer number.

I know a ton of folks sitting and waiting for it to be legal......the idiots. All sorts of excuses WHY they aren't growing....with legality at the top......as if they are THAT important. Nobody knows if you don't tell em.
End of story.
No $ around here. They are all on that fucking meth. And the meth dealers are buying Oregon hemp for 700.00 and selling it. They don't know or don't care what they smoke.
About all the ones my age that I had close relations with are dead from Cancer and other diseases.
Hardly anyone is dying from natural causes anymore.
Ok, done "whining". lol
Oh, and the watered down concentrates they get for 30 a gram.
Now I'm done whining. lol

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Bridezilla clone..........was the original top of seed 1. Stacks nice. I have a bunch of these......it clones pretty well. I just potted up a clone of seed 2 tonight. View attachment 47753
In a 16" tent with households. Looks happy :)
Looking good, The fruity/chocolate really came thru much stronger on the bridezilla clones I just finished flowering...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Had a trade offer , any help w be appreciated. Black banana cookies s1 , or Topanga stars? I'm an indica Dom fan btw. Did a little research and even to though the cookies were more up my alley I am intrigued to say the least by the Corey Topanga cross . So yeah I went w the Topanga 👍

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Looking good, The fruity/chocolate really came thru much stronger on the bridezilla clones I just finished flowering...
Good to hear! I have the first mom in at 52 days now. Smells real good and real sweet...first foray into anything cake for me :) The mom is making 11 colas fairly nicely and the plant is on shorter side~24"..... which I love. The other pheno I have is more lanky.
There's gonna be some cake this year though, got the topanga wedd running now and purple cake later.

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Had a trade offer , any help w be appreciated. Black banana cookies s1 , or Topanga stars? I'm an indica Dom fan btw. Did a little research and even to though the cookies were more up my alley I am intrigued to say the least by the Corey Topanga cross . So yeah I went w the Topanga 👍
My BBC is one chill indica and becomes a quick favorite of everyone who tries it. I only popped one seed and it is great smoke and very purpley fruity . It's not the best yielder so I'm trying to figure out how to maximize her. Someone on the other forum commented on how much it resembled the mother ...
I have yet to flower a topanga cross but have some in the lineup, it does sound like a great one and can't wait to try them all.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
It's the age old question............would you rather be eaten by a lion or a tiger? :)

Of course BOTH was the correct answer!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
My BBC is one chill indica and becomes a quick favorite of everyone who tries it. I only popped one seed and it is great smoke and very purpley fruity . It's not the best yielder so I'm trying to figure out how to maximize her. Someone on the other forum commented on how much it resembled the mother ...
I have yet to flower a topanga cross but have some in the lineup, it does sound like a great one and can't wait to try them all.
Got some pics?