#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's it! Now I know where those "flavors" from the past went.
These "cultivars" that has lots of "resin rails"on the leaves, may be depriving the plant of its 'solar to sugar" High Brix output potential. lol
Yeah man the topanga is ugly and looks like something that is not shit. First time I grew it I almost tossed it. Tall and lanky with big colas. BUT when I went to trim it and the motherfuker kept sticking to my gloves and scissors had to be cleaned of resin every 45 seconds I already knew. Than it dried bright ass green and almost white lime green. The smell was almost alien like and not even realistic. I gave out samples to my hard core smokers and everyone of them said it was the best weed they ever had. INSTANT head high as soon as you puff than it just melts you into the couch.
Combine topanga with the stardawg Corey, Larry OG or triangle kush and you will have next level flowers

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I wonder if certain breeders gear towards smoke, and others towards hash or concentrates? Seems the flavors would matter less and the snow-show more if you are pressing or washing the stuff off as your end product.
I personally gear to structure and potency first, than flavor. A plant can check every box but if structure is airy and shit I will not keep it. My moms have to check the major boxes. A few are true frost monsters that check all the other boxes but some I keep just because they are so strong and flavorful.
My guy hates buying my flower because he smokes it all up in a day it's that good. He says he rather buy the lower grade non tasting so good shit from me cause he takes longer to go through a bag.
The gmo , mac and topanga are the ones that are the most loved. Everything else is great on so many levels and some prefer the punch, cake , sundae over the rest.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I wonder if certain breeders gear towards smoke, and others towards hash or concentrates? Seems the flavors would matter less and the snow-show more if you are pressing or washing the stuff off as your end product.
Yes, absolutely. But also, they would need to be driven by the "market". Right now, it's the PP, Gelato, Sunday Driver etc.
More of the older, (AARP qualified)home growers who remember those "special" strains of the late 70's and early 80's. I 'd swear the damn growers were hanging there plants in pine trees or dropped the needles in the bag during curing process. No. The shit smelled that way, Sweet Skunk? What the fuck was that? lol
The family dog never came home smelling of sweet skunk pee. lol
The real Skunk would make you sick at your stomach to smell it. You could smell it down the hollers for miles. lol
Please someone, break out the "good" stuff!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yes, absolutely. But also, they would need to be driven by the "market". Right now, it's the PP, Gelato, Sunday Driver etc.
More of the older, (AARP qualified)home growers who remember those "special" strains of the late 70's and early 80's. I 'd swear the damn growers were hanging there plants in pine trees or dropped the needles in the bag during curing process. No. The shit smelled that way, Sweet Skunk? What the fuck was that? lol
The family dog never came home smelling of sweet skunk pee. lol
The real Skunk would make you sick at your stomach to smell it. You could smell it down the hollers for miles. lol
Please someone, break out the "good" stuff!
That's how my shoreline is. Like a skunk ran through a pine forest. It's really good. I cant wait to see people posting reports on those seed grows

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
More of the older, (AARP qualified)home growers who remember those "special" strains of the late 70's and early 80's.
I almost resemble that remark LOL

My first seed purchase was Superskunk... Yeah. It get's you H.a.F. but it smells just like juicy-fruit gum when you grind it up. I remember sticky stinky buds that smelled like a muskrat in a cedar tree LOL

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That's how my shoreline is. Like a skunk ran through a pine forest. It's really good. I cant wait to see people posting reports on those seed grows
I want to try everything, but am so limited in space, I end up with way too many. I need some grow buddies close to home, but there's no one but me.
Our state has "fucked" us big time. Everywhere else is cruising along and I suppose our lawmakers are fighting on what counties will be allowed to grow it or some shit. I will be dead and gone before I can break out my collection and really go through it the right way.
Maybe some day.
I guess I would be considered the "Grow Wizard" of Cannabis in my neck of the woods. lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah man the topanga is ugly and looks like something that is not shit. First time I grew it I almost tossed it. Tall and lanky with big colas. BUT when I went to trim it and the motherfuker kept sticking to my gloves and scissors had to be cleaned of resin every 45 seconds I already knew. Than it dried bright ass green and almost white lime green. The smell was almost alien like and not even realistic. I gave out samples to my hard core smokers and everyone of them said it was the best weed they ever had. INSTANT head high as soon as you puff than it just melts you into the couch.
Combine topanga with the stardawg Corey, Larry OG or triangle kush and you will have next level flowers
I have an older Cali Connection's Larry OG I just recently flipped.

Last edited:

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Purple Crash is definitely staying around and also the purple cakes. I'll be honest man the purp punch cut I have kicks ass. It really puts itself onto alot of what i breed with. So get this. My homie @Dustjesus ran 6 packs of purp cakes and found 3 definite keepers. So I ended up sending him my breeder cut cause I trust him and I know he would NEVER give it out.
He legit told me that alot of those smell almost identical to my purp punch mom cause now he has her in flower. I'm real curious to see how close they resemble and he is sending me back 3 of those cuts to back cross to the cake and punch.
You should def S1 the purple crash and purple cakes. Find your own, self-made pollen donor and people can't talk any shit. I have another coming down soon that looks fuego. I messaged my buddies this morning..."bad news, this purple crash is amazing and didn't yield much. Headstash only. Sorry. Hit me up in 5 weeks for purple crash #2 and wedding night #1 and 2."

Edit: Is that purple canyon, topanga x purple punch? does the topanga carry the marshmellow smell/terps? I have a starlet kush in flower right now (hollywood pure kush x Joseph OG??). Badass plant.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Haven’t smoked it but it’s lineage is all chem family so I’m going to say no not heavy indica
It's fucking crazy in Your head weed , it will migrate to neck and shoulders but mainly it's watch tv , laugh and great drink beer weed, I love the ADub and everyone else has been trying to pry it from Me but I am keeping most of it for personal, I didn't get huge yields but what You end up with is fucking awesome

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Any chance you have Topanga x Sundae Driver and/or Topanga x Purple Punch?