#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans
I cant get a pic ( no Usb scope) but this gal has purple trichs not all but some.
This sundae driver got so dark with the chilly temps I’ve had this week looks like it will be done by 60 days max this is here at 50 days since flip she’s smelling sweet creamy kind of like a marshmallow maybe?? This one has me stumped on how to describe it I’ll give a better report once smoked.
View attachment 30119View attachment 30120View attachment 30121
That's a beautiful plant man.

TrichsRus

It’s on day 50 since flip still got some time maybe a couple more weeks 70 ish days I think
I've got one coming down this weekend, I believe it will be at 9 weeks. No amber, but I always pull at nearly all milky, some clear. I quick dried a limb on top of my quantum board and it smoke just like the glue. Kindof piney, lemony, woody. But it has that very distinct smell in the air when smoked. Best i can describe is pink bubblegum/ soapy, fresh.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I've got one coming down this weekend, I believe it will be at 9 weeks. No amber, but I always pull at nearly all milky, some clear. I quick dried a limb on top of my quantum board and it smoke just like the glue. Kindof piney, lemony, woody. But it has that very distinct smell in the air when smoked. Best i can describe is pink bubblegum/ soapy, fresh.
Got a pic

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
As much as I would love to share pics, fear keeps that from happening. Maybe one day....
Not shit to fear on this website. NO ONE has access to the server besides the guy that mails you your seeds. No third party advertisers to snoop around or IP logging like they do over at trollitup. I hate the police so much I would eat a turd before handing over my worst enemy.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
As much as I would love to share pics, fear keeps that from happening. Maybe one day....
Your pics, posts, and location are safe on here. Theres no IP logging etc just like Heisen says. If you post pics taken from your phone, just be sure to clear any data associated with the file. If you need help in doing so, just shoot me a line and I'll teach you how. Its very simple.

TrichsRus

Your pics, posts, and location are safe on here. Theres no IP logging etc just like Heisen says. If you post pics taken from your phone, just be sure to clear any data associated with the file. If you need help in doing so, just shoot me a line and I'll teach you how. Its very simple.
Thanks, ya I am aware of turning off tags, location for pics. If there is even a 0.0001% chance that posting pics could endanger my family, just isnt worth it. I think the government is constantly spying on us anyway. I dont mean any disrespect, I know a lot of you guys from riu. I'm not saying the forum would give up any info, but if say the feds or dea wanting to hack a forum that they could.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks, ya I am aware of turning off tags, location for pics. If there is even a 0.0001% chance that posting pics could endanger my family, just isnt worth it. I think the government is constantly spying on us anyway. I dont mean any disrespect, I know a lot of you guys from riu. I'm not saying the forum would give up any info, but if say the feds or dea wanting to hack a forum that they could.
They would need a subpoena and I would be the first one notified. Same with iPhones and such. They had to get a federal subpoena for apple to unlock the phone of a dead terrorist. Its alot harder than you think.
Same with people behind vpns downloading movies. The feds have to subpoena the server company's behind the VPN and they can fuck tight off. No one is giving up shit.
It's legal in so many states now they could care less who is who on the internet anymore.
I would be more concerned on a local level of who you allow to know your business.