#Heisenbeans Genetics

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Just smoked some more purple crash. I've only smoked a tiny piece when it was 65%RH. Was still wet and I barely got high. Ok taste. Finally hit 62%RH in the jar. Tastes like grape jelly + cherry pie with an amazing buzz. Hopefully I can let her cure another week or two, may not be possible. Not super loud yet, but the terps are ( . )Y( . ). I live in CO and been growing 3 years. Better than anything I picked up in the Rec stores. 50 stores easy. Slow dry and cure FTW

Edit: had to add more. Def a Cherry Pie dom/Grape Pie pheno. Holy shit. Headstash pheno..Needs to cure 2 more weeks. more heisens to come.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just smoked some more purple crash. I've only smoked a tiny piece when it was 65%RH. Was still wet and I barely got high. Ok taste. Finally hit 62%RH in the jar. Tastes like grape jelly + cherry pie with an amazing buzz. Hopefully I can let her cure another week or two, may not be possible. Not super loud yet, but the terps are ( . )Y( . ). I live in CO and been growing 3 years. Better than anything I picked up in the Rec stores. 50 stores easy. Slow dry and cure FTW
Pretty much anything grown with care at home is going to top dispensary weed. Just like trying to find a decent tomato at a grocery store - even when they look pretty the flavor just isn't there. Even the ugly ones from your back yard taste better :)

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Pretty much anything grown with care at home is going to top dispensary weed. Just like trying to find a decent tomato at a grocery store - even when they look pretty the flavor just isn't there. Even the ugly ones from your back yard taste better :)
All about the love, right? The more you put in, the more you get :cool: ..Regardless, this plant makes me look like a master. My first super model so I'm stoked.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Edit: had to add more. This herb is better than 50+ Rec shops I've been to in CO. Only took me 3.5 years to crush them. Def a Cherry Pie dom/Grape Pie pheno. Holy shit. Headstash pheno..Needs to cure 2 more weeks. more heisens to come.
Purple Crash is definitely staying around and also the purple cakes. I'll be honest man the purp punch cut I have kicks ass. It really puts itself onto alot of what i breed with. So get this. My homie @Dustjesus ran 6 packs of purp cakes and found 3 definite keepers. So I ended up sending him my breeder cut cause I trust him and I know he would NEVER give it out.
He legit told me that alot of those smell almost identical to my purp punch mom cause now he has her in flower. I'm real curious to see how close they resemble and he is sending me back 3 of those cuts to back cross to the cake and punch.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Dude that shit looks like I would wanna eat the buds in a salad or some shit. Fuk sake that one I just posted on IG that he put with that plant looks so nice. Damn.
Man i appreciate the words. i get busy and lazy and take pics with the phone but they just dont compare to when i break out the camera ill have to use the camera instead of the phone from now on

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude that shit looks like I would wanna eat the buds in a salad or some shit. Fuk sake that one I just posted on IG that he put with that plant looks so nice. Damn.

That's exactly how adub is. It's not crazy frosty on the sugar leaves but the calyxs get covered up.
I had a Scott's OG that was like that.
That's it! Now I know where those "flavors" from the past went.
These "cultivars" that has lots of "resin rails"on the leaves, may be depriving the plant of its 'solar to sugar" High Brix output potential. lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That's it! Now I know where tall those "flavors" from the past went.
These "cultivars" that has all those "resin rails"on the leaves, is actually depriving the plant of its 'solar to sugar" High Brix output potential. lol
I wonder if certain breeders gear towards smoke, and others towards hash or concentrates? Seems the flavors would matter less and the snow-show more if you are pressing or washing the stuff off as your end product.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I wonder if certain breeders gear towards smoke, and others towards hash or concentrates? Seems the flavors would matter less and the snow-show more if you are pressing or washing the stuff off as your end product.
flavors in hash and other concentrates aresuper important resin dripping rail pics just help sell more seeds and its what everyone wants so supply and demand situation