#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Shout out to @Heisenbeans. Im very impressed with the way wedding cake x adub came out. You have said several times, Topanga has the potency, so i was wondering which was your favorite. Topanga stars, Topanga canyon, Topanga cake, Rogue og , or GMO kush. Im sure they are all winners, just wondering which impressed you the most out of those.
He stated a few pages back that the Topanga Wedding is the one.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Heisen knows his shit. Sometimes it seems like folks think their own experience are gospel and sometimes they come off like a know it all or they are talking down a lil bit to other growers. We all got our own ways of doin things. Thing is, when the sensitive ones get sideways over differing opinions or ways of doing things, sometimes it seems like they really aren't being open minded to the plant or ways of growing it and also seems like they are trying to portray knowledge when sometimes you just sit there and listen, lol. No offense intended to anyone, just callin it like I see it. Ive gotten into some nonsensical arguments at places, just because I do something diff and it works, and they've read books that claim it don't work or tried it and it don't work for them, they just close their mind to the fact they don't know everything, and get all sensitive. lol. jmho
Right man.. If people took my own experience that i was sharing with anyone the wrong way, it surely wasnt me?
Theres many ways to skin a cat and was just sharing how i did things.. That dont mean anybody else hasta do it my way..
As u said sumtimes the sensitive ones get sideways over different opinions, or portray they know it all was who??
Wasnt me.. Wasnt me using big fancy names, or using vulgar disrespect to claim i no everything.. Who was that?
If u read my message it did say that i was no pro hydro guy and was just hoping to see how he did things to learn another way was all..
Then eventually in near future was gonna spend sum coin with him to try a couple of his gems.. But talking to people like trash or the gu way isnt necessary..
After all this is a informative forum where people help each other, not get bent out of shape cause i shared my opinions respectively and it didnt align with his ways.. Sensitive is right.. Sorry i shared my opinion boss✌