#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I use the 2x2 or what would be about 3 Oreos stacked lol and get roots just like his so they see, to work well.
The main thing is getting enough bubbles to keep the roots from wanting to sink to the bottom. I got 4 gal, 8 gal and 13 gal buckets. Small stones like that doesnt give me the bubbles i need. Def cheaper than the big ones though. I have 43 rdwc buckets not counting the dwc i have. Those small stones work fine in dwc but roots clog up bad in the lines in rdwc. Put enough bubbles and they wont go into the lines.

I have around a hundred 2×2 stones on hand that i no longer use in my rdwc. Just doesnt give me the bubbles i need over the whole root area to keep em up top.

Sometimes the rootball gets so big it takes up the whole bucket and clogs the lines. Water flow slows down. I check first and last buckets in each line and if water level is not the same then their is a bucket that has ton of roots in em. Their isnt any runners but the whole mass of roots has over taken the bucket. I have to dig down and rip off several inches of roots. Stalks are usually several inches thick so these arent small plants

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
The main thing is getting enough bubbles to keep the roots from wanting to sink to the bottom. I got 4 gal, 8 gal and 13 gal buckets. Small stones like that doesnt give me the bubbles i need. Def cheaper than the big ones though. I have 43 rdwc buckets not counting the dwc i have. Those small stones work fine in dwc but roots clog up bad in the lines in rdwc. Put enough bubbles and they wont go into the lines.

I have around a hundred 2×2 stones on hand that i no longer use in my rdwc. Just doesnt give me the bubbles i need over the whole root area to keep em up top.

Sometimes the rootball gets so big it takes up the whole bucket and clogs the lines. Water flow slows down. I check first and last buckets in each line and if water level is not the same then their is a bucket that has ton of roots in em. Their isnt any runners but the whole mass of roots has over taken the bucket. I have to dig down and rip off several inches of roots. Stalks are usually several inches thick so these arent small plants
I had the same problem but I vegged them to long. Shorter veg time helps. Also helps to have larger pipes and to keep the bigger pipes longer out of the back just in case you do get runners. Mine run out the back to the front buckets then to 3/4". Have not had a problem since. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

takeurmeds

I've had good luck buying a roll of soaker hose tubing and making my own "air stones" with a few barbed connector pieces you can really customize the size and shape to the size and shape of the bucket youre using. Ive seen ppl selling them pre-built on ebay, called spider airstone or something, but you could prob build quite a few for less if you just buy the materials

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Can anybody explain or tell me what the difference is in these two boards?? They came as a three piece set for the 320 XL after putting it together I realized not only is the patterns different on the 660 diode as I am trying to point to it in the picture and the codes are different. I also have noted there is a copyright symbol on the quantum board as opposed to the other two do not.
My guess would be that I possibly got a newer board that got an upgrade, just streamlining it for copywriting I don't know it looks like everything that needs to be is the same but this really threw me off and I don't like it one bit I just like things to be the same. This is going over my 4 dubstep. Ru20191025_095754.jpg20191025_095727.jpg

Can anybody explain or tell me what the difference is in these two boards?? They came as a three piece set for the 320 XL after putting it together I realized not only is the patterns different on the 660 diode as I am trying to point to it in the picture and the codes are different. I also have noted there is a copyright symbol on the quantum board as opposed to the other two do not.
My guess would be that I possibly got a newer board that got an upgrade, just streamlining it for copywriting I don't know it looks like everything that needs to be is the same but this really threw me off and I don't like it one bit I just like things to be the same. This is going over my 4 dubstep. RuView attachment 27009View attachment 27010
It does look like you got a newer board mixed in there. The pic on the bottom appears to be the r-spec board I'm familiar with, if you notice the "LM301B-R-SSL" as opposed to the top pic which says "LM301B-R-LH351H". So the only difference that implies is that one has the Osram SSL red diodes and the top pic has the new Samsung LH351H red diodes. They might have quietly changed their r-spec boards to use the LH351H reds as opposed to the Osram or maybe you got a prototype by mistake. I haven't looked at output/efficiency numbers but the performance should be top notch with both of these diodes.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I had the same problem but I vegged them to long. Shorter veg time helps. Also helps to have larger pipes and to keep the bigger pipes longer out of the back just in case you do get runners. Mine run out the back to the front buckets then to 3/4". Have not had a problem since. Just my 2 cents.

I use 2" pipe and had 2 clogs today. Wasnt runners but solid mass of roots that has taken up whole bucket. I grow big plants, have to with the demand i have. My canopy is 42" x 24" that completely fills my netting. Lot of times it goes over the netting and i have to tie it back in. IMG_20190625_193300.jpg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
77AE8887-622F-499D-AF05-84049D6F6274.jpegBE9BA481-C099-40FF-8C75-377957B61363.jpegD8F858F4-BE37-47CF-8F10-FC0BA0CEB1FA.jpeg95FBC89F-D36F-4842-B2D8-BF77B9E2BD7E.jpeg25D8CA3A-5FD0-48F0-B762-9A91FCFE41F7.jpegED3544E6-639D-4D70-A0BA-6A121C647AC4.jpegD3DC1FDB-55F3-4C32-93C5-B9F23C0829BC.jpegFCC544CF-CCA9-4C91-A424-DB1A504B55C2.jpegEast coast 91 chem at day 30. She’s a winner right here already stinking like mad hot rusty metal and diesel. Like a mechanics shop is the best way to describe it. It’s pretty Skunky too but dirty mechanic shop is really up front. She’s had frost pretty much her whole life and once I flipped her she really started to pump it out. Just an all around great plant.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Supposedly this is a MAC crossed with Purple Punch. Definitely don't see the MAC in her and honestly not even the purple punch but I've only seen the purple punch a few times irl. So all of my purple punch growers what do youse think? Heis your input is what I'd like to hear most.View attachment 27132
Looks alot like sativa leaning something. I dont really see any PP in it. Definitely not any mac. But it call cook down to smell and taste in the end. Try it out and see what it does.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 27180View attachment 27181View attachment 27182View attachment 27183View attachment 27184View attachment 27185View attachment 27186View attachment 27187East coast 91 chem at day 30. She’s a winner right here already stinking like mad hot rusty metal and diesel. Like a mechanics shop is the best way to describe it. It’s pretty Skunky too but dirty mechanic shop is really up front. She’s had frost pretty much her whole life and once I flipped her she really started to pump it out. Just an all around great plant.
My early froster is hanging up now, was a quick finisher too. Metallic mushroom dusty diesel taste. Other phenos puffed up more. One is taking long time to finish. Another after 2 day cure has the sour come out in it, surprised me, lol. Others smooth earthy dusty diesel for most part. Jme so far