#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
EcsdxBubba growmies aren't looking near as good.😆😈 I'm definitely ready for this next cup comp whatever the size may be. Heis you need to join in so I can put you and anyone else contending to shame... 😜🤣😬View attachment 26172
SDxPP she my favorite of the five the other four are in flower.View attachment 26171View attachment 26173
I'm excited for these heis. The gmoxbbc(in flower) is a beautiful bitch. You did real fucking good bro.
View attachment 26175
Almost forgot my pride and joy. My Sundae Driver s1. Say hello to Reigna. Uppotting her as we speak.View attachment 26177View attachment 26174View attachment 26176
Hey You Basterd You send Me a few Sundae Driver S1s , and that's an order.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
That's beautiful, what's your water temps there? Anticipating your discovery!
I like them to b on the colder side of things. U b asking for trouble if anything over low to mid 70's imo. 66-68 is ideal imo. Lots of oxygen and utilizing those microbes and sst & aact have done me right. But those roots explode when they hit that resivor..
Being a 20yr vet of organic soils, i allways herd its a no no to mix organics with hydro set ups. I combined them both and didnt have 1 issue threw the whole cycle.
Top off my gravity fed resivor daily, check temp of res, and weekly ph check. No res changes weekly. Changed res when flippd and then again with 2 weeks to go til finished. Last 10-14 days id add ice cold ph'd water. Also id cut my timer to 10 on 14 off. Plus only used botaincare pure blend pro veg and botainicare compost teas along with my homeade aact.

I used a 60-40 of perlite n compost for top root zone and once roots pop threw smart pot they filled the 5gal bucket below so much it lifted the smart pot theyre was so many pearly white spagetti roots. I shit u not those roots grew around 4-5 inches daily..

Again im not a master hydro grower , but i managed to pull it off on first attempt..

Mr Heis pic of roots is impressive! So if he does give us tips il 4 sure be taking notes..
This group of growers are a great source for any info. Im def glad to be a part of this group.. Thx buddy

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I like them to b on the colder side of things. U b asking for trouble if anything over low to mid 70's imo. 66-68 is ideal imo. Lots of oxygen and utilizing those microbes and sst & aact have done me right. But those roots explode when they hit that resivor..
Being a 20yr vet of organic soils, i allways herd its a no no to mix organics with hydro set ups. I combined them both and didnt have 1 issue threw the whole cycle.
Top off my gravity fed resivor daily, check temp of res, and weekly ph check. No res changes weekly. Changed res when flippd and then again with 2 weeks to go til finished. Last 10-14 days id add ice cold ph'd water. Also id cut my timer to 10 on 14 off. Plus only used botaincare pure blend pro veg and botainicare compost teas along with my homeade aact.

I used a 60-40 of perlite n compost for top root zone and once roots pop threw smart pot they filled the 5gal bucket below so much it lifted the smart pot theyre was so many pearly white spagetti roots. I shit u not those roots grew around 4-5 inches daily..

Again im not a master hydro grower , but i managed to pull it off on first attempt..

Mr Heis pic of roots is impressive! So if he does give us tips il 4 sure be taking notes..
This group of growers are a great source for any info. Im def glad to be a part of this group.. Thx buddy
Res temps dont mean jack off shit. Pythium gives 0 fucks if the water temp.is 68 or 80. It will still plague your ass if you have diatomes or any other pathogen in your water supply. The fact you mixed organic means for the most part your water supply is good and you would have to be an A + jerfkoff to fuck it up. I can show you pic after pic of rotten roots in 65 degree water. For us that have terrible pathogens in our water supply it's a constant battle.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Need some help. Growing in organics and it’s day 40 of 11/13. Purple crash. I’ve scoped the plant and no amber. Also, I can’t keep my hands still to scope the plant. It takes me forever. Would love some advice on how to have a steady hand. It looks like it’s close to done. How long do you think it has left? Should I feed again or just h20? The plant is starting to fade. Thanks for the help. Could the days of flower be off? I’ve been known to get fucked up and mess up my grow/forget to write shit down, etc.

CD73E44D-0B99-4E3C-A5FF-E40EE59DBC11.jpeg.jpg

BF75DF56-FB21-463D-ACB9-E324DEF75770.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Need some help. Growing in organics and it’s day 40 of 11/13. Purple crash. I’ve scoped the plant and no amber. Also, I can’t keep my hands still to scope the plant. It takes me forever. Would love some advice on how to have a steady hand. It looks like it’s close to done. How long do you think it has left? Should I feed again or just h20? The plant is starting to fade. Thanks for the help. Could the days of flower be off? I’ve been known to get fucked up and mess up my grow/forget to write shit down, etc.
View attachment 26333

View attachment 26334View attachment 26344
According to GPS, Purple Crash is 60 - 70 days so you’ve got a few weeks to go yet.

I find if you can hold the loupe on the side of your nose really close to your eye is the best way to attain stability.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
According to GPS, Purple Crash is 60 - 70 days so you’ve got a few weeks to go yet.

I find if you can hold the loupe on the side of your nose really close to your eye is the best way to attain stability.
I too have that issue at times I use a old walking stick not a cane it longer and more stout as your leaning in with your head and shoulders extended over it handles body weight easier for me at least.

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"

View attachment 26359

View attachment 26344
Cut oil peices off to put in your rolling tray or flat surface and use the loupe. That looks past day 40 though but could just be my eye's lol