#Heisenbeans Genetics

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I like this idea, but it's so hard for me to chop any frost off this early. small snips FTW. thanks
I do like 2-3 different spots top middle and bottom cut lil pieces of sugar leaves and I know what ya mean by early mine are clear a long time and I cant wait so I just do testing loupe an nug testing haha

Attachments

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Res temps dont mean jack off shit. Pythium gives 0 fucks if the water temp.is 68 or 80. It will still plague your ass if you have diatomes or any other pathogen in your water supply. The fact you mixed organic means for the most part your water supply is good and you would have to be an A + jerfkoff to fuck it up. I can show you pic after pic of rotten roots in 65 degree water. For us that have terrible pathogens in our water supply it's a constant battle.
Like my message said , i am at no means sum professional hydro guy. I just no what worked the couple times ive done hydro. I can see 65 degress and fucked up roots if oxygen circulation was poor, or like u said if water supply was full of pathogens..

Glad i got lucky i guess, and am not sum A+ jerkoff that fuckd up a good thing.. I guess next time il let my water temp get as high as it wants being water temp dont mean jack off shit..

Dont no if u had a bad day but my remarks was respectfull, and wasnt taking any shots at u or the ways u do things.. In fact i was just looking for any tips u wanted to share ..
But now i guess il chalk it up as i was just lucky, and there was nothing special i did cause any village idiot could of did what i did i guess.. No skills, alot of luck, & good water is all thats needed going bye ur helpful comments..
Thanks 4 all the helpful tips and 4 letting me no that only sum A+ jerk off could of screwd them up, and i was just lucky.
Thx

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Like my message said , i am at no means sum professional hydro guy. I just no what worked the couple times ive done hydro. I can see 65 degress and fucked up roots if oxygen circulation was poor, or like u said if water supply was full of pathogens..

Glad i got lucky i guess, and am not sum A+ jerkoff that fuckd up a good thing.. I guess next time il let my water temp get as high as it wants being water temp dont mean jack off shit..

Dont no if u had a bad day but my remarks was respectfull, and wasnt taking any shots at u or the ways u do things.. In fact i was just looking for any tips u wanted to share ..
But now i guess il chalk it up as i was just lucky, and there was nothing special i did cause any village idiot could of did what i did i guess.. No skills, alot of luck, & good water is all thats needed going bye ur helpful comments..
Thanks 4 all the helpful tips and 4 letting me no that only sum A+ jerk off could of screwd them up, and i was just lucky.
Thx
Dude you just gotta overlook Heisen that's just the way he is, dont matter who it is he just tells it like he sees it. Dont think he meant no disrespect. I've had to harden myself off to it too! Lol

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude you just gotta overlook Heisen that's just the way he is, dont matter who it is he just tells it like he sees it. Dont think he meant no disrespect. I've had to harden myself off to it too! Lol
Heisen knows his shit. Sometimes it seems like folks think their own experience are gospel and sometimes they come off like a know it all or they are talking down a lil bit to other growers. We all got our own ways of doin things. Thing is, when the sensitive ones get sideways over differing opinions or ways of doing things, sometimes it seems like they really aren't being open minded to the plant or ways of growing it and also seems like they are trying to portray knowledge when sometimes you just sit there and listen, lol. No offense intended to anyone, just callin it like I see it. Ive gotten into some nonsensical arguments at places, just because I do something diff and it works, and they've read books that claim it don't work or tried it and it don't work for them, they just close their mind to the fact they don't know everything, and get all sensitive. lol. jmho

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Heisen knows his shit. Sometimes it seems like folks think their own experience are gospel and sometimes they come off like a know it all or they are talking down a lil bit to other growers. We all got our own ways of doin things. Thing is, when the sensitive ones get sideways over differing opinions or ways of doing things, sometimes it seems like they really aren't being open minded to the plant or ways of growing it and also seems like they are trying to portray knowledge when sometimes you just sit there and listen, lol. No offense intended to anyone, just callin it like I see it. Ive gotten into some nonsensical arguments at places, just because I do something diff and it works, and they've read books that claim it don't work or tried it and it don't work for them, they just close their mind to the fact they don't know everything, and get all sensitive. lol. jmho
Many paths to reach the same destination.
My father is proof of that. Does everything backwards and still grows gas. Lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In Canada they restrict the importation of certain bacterium. That is why you cant get hydroguard without paying 200 a gallon.
I sure as hell wish it was on the store shelf. Anyone in the great white north have any luck with that bacteria available in a different product ? (to work the same in a water system as heisen tea).

I bought 2 gallons of 29% food grade peroxide so i have a long time before it comes up again but if i can find it i will give it a go with a 4 or 6 pot system. I trust Heisen with all of this shit and what i like about what i am running now is when something goes south (pythium or whatever) it is 1 plant and not all 6 that are screwed.

I had pythium in my autopots and that shit sucks. I lost 2 jack herers that were nice and big i chased the shit around for days and then I discovered the wonders of peroxide and it is a lot better but i still have to chase shit.

Regarding buds.
The purple cake needs about 1 more week but i had a branch break off (geeze it really didnt want to i had to bend the shit out of it)...it was in the dryer 5 days so its dry enough to smoke.
But even though it needs more time.....its smooth its strong as fuck and it tastes even better than #1 did. It leans more on the grape side and less on the cake side of flavor. Delicious.

In a week it will be killer and its packing on fat heavy buds. I love the cake crosses. The GMO cake is really building terps too and the smell is not as terrrifying as first expected...It is really different. Garlic onions sulphur. Very weird.

Last edited:
Uncle H always talks like that. Go watch a few of his videos and you will see what I mean.

If he gets extra snippy I bring in the attack finches to bite his ass :alien:

Talking about videos....................can someone piss Uncle off so he can make a new one? :cool:

For example................just say something like this............"Hey Heisen, your seeds suck so bad I use 'em as bird food!" o_O

or "Hey Heisen, I grew out your Topanga Canyon and got 2 leaves and a twig." :LOL:

or "Hey Heisen, stop using tweezers on your rapid rooters and just split the damn things open!" :whistle:

or "Hey Heisen, all you're able to grow is fat roots and nothing else!" ;)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Remember when ole Heis would participate om the forums. Then his comment wouldnt be taken out of context.
Because that IS his context.
Peeps HATED on this guy. I dono if its his Southern accent or the way he comes off.
I call it confidence. And I'd be pretty proud too if i had some shit like he has been producing.
A dub s1's - Heisenbeans Genetics1019191330.jpg1019191339~2.jpg1019191323b~2.jpg
Testers. I think I need a couple weeks to ripen an and put the weight. But I broke off a leg by accident , so tester taster.
Should take a Week to dry being so dense and sticky. The nose is nice too. I didnt take a scope to her but I imagine she still has a ways

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Is there any electricians here or anybody that can help me with electricity? It's not like what some of these people pull, but last run I had multiple issues and I would just like to speak to somebody that has the knowledge and can direct me. I know there's a lot of tips and tricks and things that you don't really know unless you're in the industry and I could truly use a hand as I'm getting to the point with wattage where I am running into issues and I don't know where I'm going wrong.
I am in a residential home. These idiots do not have the Box mapped or anything in this home mapped it's a complete shitshow.
Thank you so much in advance.

Is there any electricians here or anybody that can help me with electricity? It's not like what some of these people pull, but last run I had multiple issues and I would just like to speak to somebody that has the knowledge and can direct me. I know there's a lot of tips and tricks and things that you don't really know unless you're in the industry and I could truly use a hand as I'm getting to the point with wattage where I am running into issues and I don't know where I'm going wrong.
I am in a residential home. These idiots do not have the Box mapped or anything in this home mapped it's a complete shitshow.
I mapped mine but I'm not an electrician. I just plugged a small led light into one of the outlet holes in each outlet and put the light to the "on" position. I also left all the wall switches to the "on" position so all the ceiling/table lights would stay on.

Then I switched off one breaker at a time and went around the house to see what outlets/switches turned off. I wrote the number of the breaker that was switched off and what turned off in the house. Once I completed my search I turned the breaker back on and went to the next one.

Just make sure the AC/Heat, oven, fridge, dryer and water heater are on their own breakers. Most of those will be on 40 amp circuits or higher by themselves. This will be where you can find out how many amps you need to run the house smoothly. Most older homes are 150 amps but newer ones I believe are 200.

Might take you an hour but worth the time to be sure :alien:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Let’s start with your wattage issue
It’s your load it’s under your control
A fine place start and your primary stated concern. 😊🌺