#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
100 an oz sounds bout right. Hemp hasn't hit here yet, but it will. The money right now is in hemp seeds, thats what there is a shortage of. And after seeing the folks in Oregon pawn their outdoor off with bugs, pesticides, etc. I have no love for outdoor other than the yield. And we all know of the risks the black market boys run, but hey also make big bank. My advice is not to spend all that big bank and set some back for a rainy day. If you are gonna make your money off illegal gains, thats the risk you take. That's why some of us really like to just be legal, we cant run warehouse grows but we don't worry bout the law. And don't throw Heisen in the mix, greenthumb, lol, that has nothing to do with it, my only point was 5K a lb for how many lbs you move, makes good money, there is some worry, you've decided the risk is worth the reward, so you made your choice, so again, my point was you chose the big bucks and the worry that goes along with it, so you get what you get. But I can't feel sorry for your weed prices, just the way it is. The market always makes the cream rise to the top and the rest level out, lol

I wasn't getting 5k a lb. Wasn't growing hydro much at all but tinkering with it. My stuff grown outside and in the green house I sold for 2-2200 lb. Sold 15 lb at once for 20k cash before. But typically if you sold a lb you lost a lb by people who wouldn't pay up or leave the area, steal your shit etc.
When I was transitioning to inside I had bought thousands in equipment and had a lot of plants outside as well in another spot. Partner got busted because of a rat.
I was also ratted on even though I never met the guy but my partner ran his mouth and brought my name into it. A friend of mine gave me a heads up I was next. I immediately burned all my equipment all my dried product, everything I had. No small amount either around 96lbs. Even threw my trimpro in the river after I beat it with a sledge.

They ran in on me but couldn't find anything. I was harrassed for a long time. Would get pulled over constantly and searched.

I lost a lot of money in dried bud and they chopped down a bunch of plants that they couldn't tie to me over at my partners place.

So as a result I'm mostly inside, stay low and no longer have any partners because they run their mouth. I've spent another 20k so far in my setup now. Just bought a 4.5 ton air-conditioning unit, that wasn't cheap. I've probably spent a couple of thousand in seeds from Greenpoint and Heisen. Bought seeds from elsewhere as well. Prices even Not counting my building, concrete, wiring etc

Since then their is a whole new batch of cops that don't know me since the others left after some of em got arrested for embezzlement, fraud, shooting unarmed people etc.
I got a friend of mine whose sister is a cop and she's married to the sherriff. He busted a guy growing and gave all his equipment to my buddy to use.
That's how shit rolls here in these small areas. Crooks are the cops, I'm sure it's no different in other places.

I've even contemplated getting out because I'm always looking over my shoulder and it gets tiring. But I do love growing.
As soon as I get ahead someone is trying to kick my teeth in. My parents are getting old and I have to support them as well which isn't cheap. I'd like to have a newer car to drive to work in but be my luck it would get confiscated. Lol

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I have bought the 35 lb boxes from them for years and it works perfectly. I just stop in when I'm in Orlando but I'm sure they would ship it. Shipping might be high though depending where your at. This is nice raw material and it is not that preformed pellet garbage allot of places try to sell. Those 35 lb boxes last me a couple years. https://rootgrowbloom.com/product-category/climate-control/air-purification/page/3/

Last edited:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I have bought the 35 lb boxes from them for years and it works perfectly. I just stop in when I'm in Orlando but I'm sure they would ship it. Shipping might be high though depending where your at. This is nice raw material and it is not that preformed pellet garbage allot of places try to sell. Those 35 lb boxes last me a couple years. https://rootgrowbloom.com/product-category/climate-control/air-purification/page/3/
Dont think it's the same link I was thinking about , but I have it saved and thank you. My big filter has Philip's screws holding the end cap on, I haven't took it off yet but it looks like it would be really simple.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GMO cake...wow that is going to be rough on the filter. It is a tiny baby that smells like onions and garlic burnt on a bagel. And you dont need to rub the stem. I moved the plant and the veg room smelled like that.

They have all been really loud excluding purple punch. That was a subtle aroma until the last week or two.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I remember you saying you got that cut this last spring. Glad you got some crosses growing out now. You think shoreline and Topanga are about the same or totally different
topanga is an og, some say true og. Shoreline is not that og. Many think Shoreline is a skunk of some kind, and supposedly anything out of texas is a cross.

Too bad can't get no product here, gold to be made as dry as it is. One of my other buds missed out on a golden opportunity. I tried to tell him, lol.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
topanga is an og, some say true og. Shoreline is not that og. Many think Shoreline is a skunk of some kind, and supposedly anything out of texas is a cross.

Too bad can't get no product here, gold to be made as dry as it is. One of my other buds missed out on a golden opportunity. I tried to tell him, lol.
Isnt the mother to elementals true OG the same cut as topango? I know you always see topanga, pure kush, and Hollywood listed as one in the same.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Isnt the mother to elementals true OG the same cut as topango? I know you always see topanga, pure kush, and Hollywood listed as one in the same.
lot of diff stories. HPK is TOG, but not suges pure kush. They also claim Triangle or Face off is better than topanga. Said it yrs ago and say it now. I think these days its more of whats been on lockdown and getting released and what's been released for a bit.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
lot of diff stories. HPK is TOG, but not suges pure kush. They also claim Triangle or Face off is better than topanga. Said it yrs ago and say it now. I think these days its more of whats been on lockdown and getting released and what's been released for a bit.
Yeah I remember reading about the whole suge PK vs real deal PK years ago. Being all the OGs are just different phenos off the original Tk,Josh,ghost whichever it may be it's hard to say, the phenotypic expressions from one growers environment to the next may the only difference from one OG to the next.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
$125.00 for my piece of mind isn't very costly.
There are plenty of things a hobbyist can skimp on if saving some $$ is important. But security should never be one of them.

I got a friend of mine whose sister is a cop and she's married to the sherriff. He busted a guy growing and gave all his equipment to my buddy to use.
That's how shit rolls here in these small areas. Crooks are the cops, I'm sure it's no different in other places.

I've even contemplated getting out because I'm always looking over my shoulder and it gets tiring.
Sounds like you should take 20% of your proceeds and bribe a sheriff. :unsure:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah I remember reading about the whole suge PK vs real deal PK years ago. Being all the OGs are just different phenos off the original Tk,Josh,ghost whichever it may be it's hard to say, the phenotypic expressions from one growers environment to the next may the only difference from one OG to the next.
I really like the Legend myself and of course the momma, TK. Ghost is becoming a fave also. I don't necessarily agree with all the cuts are just diff due to growing environment, but like the Chems, if you want potency, you usually reachin for the chems or ogs. Terps are nice and all, but at the end of the day, its potency what counts for me. jmho