#Heisenbeans Genetics

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I really like the Legend myself and of course the momma, TK. Ghost is becoming a fave also. I don't necessarily agree with all the cuts are just diff due to growing environment, but like the Chems, if you want potency, you usually reachin for the chems or ogs. Terps are nice and all, but at the end of the day, its potency what counts for me. jmho
I didn't mean they were all different due to growing environment, theres definitely different phenos/sisters but I do believe a lot of the OGs, maybe named different, are the same cut just expressed differently because of one growers environment vs the next. If you took the same cut 20 yrs ago and placed it in two different environments, two different growers and one took great care of it and the other abused it, then stuck those cuts back in the same room today would they be identical?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Naw' its really the only thing I don't share cause it took me a while to find the right voltage and air flow and time. I reverse fems on the daily so it's like going out to check the mail to me. Just something I gotta do haha
you see how much Matt Riot sells his proprietory juice for, just think of the benjamins your system could make? lol, just teasin ya, props for keepin it secret. Smart money move.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Besides the occasional show and tell. Hes just not the same ole heis he used to be.
He seems to have a new mode of operation, M.O. lay low and keep working.
I would take a tutorial on the subject of creating your silver solution. Shit I can't even afford the silver coin to go in it Hahaha.

Heres to taking cuts off plants that I just know will be fire! Gg4, GMO, wed dub, a dub
My first ever f and d system. I figure its about time to see what all the fuss is about. I'm doing the same shit anyways. Mixing nutes. Checking ph, wtf, lets do this shit. 1 week er so in.
0825190635_HDR.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Besides the occasional show and tell. Hes just not the same ole heis he used to be.
I would take a tutorial on the subject of creating your silver solution. Shit I can't even afford the silver coin to go in it Hahaha.

Heres to taking cuts off plants that I just know will be fire! Gg4, GMO, wed dub, a dub
My first ever f and d system. I figure its about time to see what all the fuss is about. I'm doing the same shit anyways. Mixing nutes. Checking ph, wtf, lets do this shit. 1 week er so in.
View attachment 19351
You growing under an overpass or what? Got the graffiti and concrete motif nailed Bro lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

View attachment 19351
I use to but so many opinions and everyone can do it better so I just shut the fuck up and make my seeds.

Why you put those rapid rooters so high? Drop em down and bury with hydroton. Also that water looks like it's high ass ppm.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Ppm range? Amount of time,it takes to get to,that ppm would be faster at a higher voltage?
It all works for me, I dont even ck ppms anymore, you can tell by the color when it's ready. But yeah higher voltage speeds the process up. Some folks shine a laser light through it, but yeah honestly I havent noticed much of a difference in ppm. When you run it to long one if your electrodes will gunk up and the silver will accumulate on the bottom of the jar. Theres a lot of stuff you can reverse your girls with from gibberellic acid to aspirin.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I use to but so many opinions and everyone can do it better so I just shut the fuck up and make my seeds.

Why you put those rapid rooters so high? Drop em down and bury with hydroton. Also that water looks like it's high ass ppm.
This is,my first ever. The ppm is ok. The color does look a little off. Ph is ok. New hydroton still has a little residue coming off even after 3 rinsed and a Rez change.
It's probably too late to move em down now huh?