#Heisenbeans Genetics

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
For many reasons, I don't think that bleeding every possible penny from the custies is a good idea.
I never charged more the 40 an 1/8th for random folks and friends rarely paid over $30.

But I feel if youre the one risking your freedom its your call as to the price charged. And 5k a pound still aint worth it if you get popped. Thats why I never went big with it out in illinois.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
its their choice. Risk vs reward. Again, back to my initial response, why not save some of that big bank for a rainy day like if you get caught? Not sure how long you been in OR, but it was the medical folks abusing the system that got the scale of the black market there on the map. lol. Now they can't hardly give it away. Funny thing also bout black market, once I let the local boys know to start scopin that weed before they buy it, they've refused some, lol, and its because of that damn too close trim to get all the keif off job they do. You can scope some of the commersh comin from CO these days and it looks like they shook every bud before they packaged it, lmao, it gets ya a lil high, always got the latest name, and everyone bitches bout having to give 300 an ozzie for it. But there's nothing else around, so they'll give it. Ain't worth 150 an oz.
Yep, the bud here in oregon shops have been bounced for every last crystal. Makes for a short high smoking that stuff.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I met someone from S. Texas this week who told me what the market is like down that way. I can see WHY folks ship weed there/elsewhere if folks are stupid enough to pay such ridiculous prices.

I can also see why some cats here have the newest, shiniest lights and shit. I remember those days...though even in full on illegal mode we didn't get close to the prices I was told about down there at present.

Dunno about other states...but CO locked it up so tight and made licensing/setting up shop so (intrusive) expensive that the small guy here who wants to vend has no outlet >other< than the Black Market. No dispensary sales here anymore. It was a good time while it lasted (2008-2010) though.... (medical)

Either way...I sent this person away smiling bigly. (with a >big< ole free sack) At least in their neck of the woods...they said they could NEVER find anything this nice. OZ's here go for what 1/8th go for there....fuckin nutzoid. I couldn't believe it after sitting on so much weed all year....LOL. "location, location, location"....just like real estate.....
If I do let go of any, I am getting 300/oz. Not as much flower as you would think where I am from.
Interesting subject. I'm not a cash cropper.
I love the plant for what it is.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In Ontario the black market is about 150 to 175 an oz for really good stuff. On some reservations you can get 18 to 20% for 100 an oz all the time. These are my observations and i didnt have an awesome BM dealer with great herb. It as hit or miss. This time it was stellar the next time it was mids.

Before things were legal you could pay 300 an oz right about now as the stash is scarce waiting for the outdoor to harvest. The gov charges 10 to 25 dollars per gram depending on something I dont understand....greed probably.
It was the biggest reason I started growing my own. It was too damned expensive to do it that way.
The genetics are just a super bonus!...growing better than i ever bought before...well that is the best.

The 100 an oz are mids...tiny little bitty buds and you will not find trichs...they ended up in rosin for sale.

The black market product was 50 50. Some had decent frost and bud size (175ish) and the other product was tumbled. Too much of that shit going on.

Last edited:

SCJedi

Synergist
If I do let go of any, I am getting 300/oz. Not as much flower as you would think where I am from.
Interesting subject. I'm not a cash cropper.
I love the plant for what it is.
Likewise. I'm in a friendly state but my cash cropping days are long, long gone.

I'm more into R&D, pollination, Tissue Culture, and making just enough to keep my ins/outs going every year. 90% of what I have stays as is or gets made into RSO and goes to my niece with brain cancer in the PNW.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yesterday I talked to my cousin who just purchased some in Colorado as he relocated there. He said nothing was bigger than a fingernail. It sounds like they are selling mids as top-shelf after rolling them through a tumbling dry sieve.
I can't imagine what "legal" weed is or tastes like. Never had any.
Not bragging, "maybe a little", but I can't find any compatible flower to what I am producing for my personal needs. I'm sure it's here somewhere, but I have no connections and don't look for any. Big thing here in "rural county" USA is Meth. 2 OD'ead in the past month out here in the middle of no fuckin' where.
These people have changed in the past few years.
Sorry for babbling, but weed needs to be legal everywhere. People are dying that maybe didn't have to because of the laws in certain states.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I’ll find out tonight, been letting them cure.
Wow you have fortitude.
I am so bad i kept a jar of all of the xl grinder left after i tried a heisendoob. I filled a 1 cup jar of gg4/ww/pp.
Now i am rolling that jar because it smelled so good when i flipped the dubstep out to roll a purple punch doob. The mix jar is fantastic.
Dubstep cured 5 days. I had to try it lol. And wow thats great too. 4 for 4 fantastic. I think the first 3 are coming into the cure now too they smoke and taste really good now.
Skeleton cookies is greasier than those with 3 to 4 to go.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I grow constantly and don’t sell any, so I tend to have a surplus. The guys I work with are typically happy on Friday.😜
Now I'll take a little "donation" every now and then. I think I have a bud set back from each pic I upload. lol
I have bud from a G13 Labs " BlueBerry and WW" cross called "Blue Venom" from 3 years ago still.

Last edited: