#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Gotcha. Imma ride it out. Swamp balls and all.
Believe it or not I fastened them lil round net pot thingies to the bottom of the tray using a stainless screw with a rubber washer. Seems to work alright. They wont tip because of weight for sure. I dont run these at my home normally but growbro has eithered bitched out completely or is really just taking his sweet fucking time letting me get my shit setup. The problem with these stupid satellite grows is the growbro's and there wife's. Its such a fucked up dynamic. She hates me. He loves me. We love weed. Its cool.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Shit so should I try to move em down?
what I'd do is when they start to lean when they get bigger with bigger leaves on em, take a small cup or something and add some hydroton around the plant to cover the plug, if needed, and to stabilize the plant and cover that plug, then let her rip. Ive had the top layer of those plugs be exposed and get algea started on em, why I like to completely cover em up. JME.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
what I'd do is when they start to lean when they get bigger with bigger leaves on em, take a small cup or something and add some hydroton around the plant to cover the plug, if needed, and to stabilize the plant and cover that plug, then let her rip. Ive had the top layer of those plugs be exposed and get algea started on em, why I like to completely cover em up. JME.
That sounds like the perfect remedy thabks brother! MAC crosses babayyyy

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Anyone interested in these? There seconds that I pulled from the stack when sorting. All mixed up seeds. Wedding cake purple punch sundae driver all kinds of shit. I cant sell them on web site cause they didnt quite meet the sorting criteria but I k ow at least 30 percent of them will germinate.
Probably about 2000 seeds there. I'll sell the whole lot for 300 out the door. Email heisen@heisenbeans.com

20190826_094823.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Anyone interested in these? There seconds that I pulled from the stack when sorting. All mixed up seeds. Wedding cake purple punch sundae driver all kinds of shit. I cant sell them on web site cause they didnt quite meet the sorting criteria but I k ow at least 30 percent of them will germinate.
Probably about 2000 seeds there. I'll sell the whole lot for 300 out the door. Email heisen@heisenbeans.com

View attachment 19452
Wow thats a steal of a deal.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

View attachment 19452
I would have taken 50 bucks worth. All I can afford. That's a good deal.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I would have taken 50 bucks worth. All I can afford. That's a good deal.
Yeah man that's a really good deal. I was just looking them all over I would say at least 40 percent of them would sprout. Someone looking for a kick ass keeper would have a field day with that. It's just I cant sort them with the others cause they are not A grade. I been really particular about all the new seeds going out.

A grade germination is on point 100 percent.

20190822_112738.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah man that's a really good deal. I was just looking them all over I would say at least 40 percent of them would sprout. Someone looking for a kick ass keeper would have a field day with that. It's just I cant sort them with the others cause they are not A grade. I been really particular about all the new seeds going out.

A grade germination is on point 100 percent.

View attachment 19457
Message sent , I like basterds , I like em a lot

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Here you go mang. 😁
Thanks bud! Lol "Did a truck run over my bucket" that was cool I didnt know charcoal would do that.