#Heisenbeans Genetics

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Thank you. I really didn’t do much with this girl. She’s in some organic soil that has everything in it that she needed so all I did was water her. She was very easy to grow. I bet she’s going to smoke really nice
thats the way i like it. easy peasy. h2o for the win. the flavor profile is gonna be nice. Just curious what size pot was it in?

dakilla187

Bridezilla, only one I planted, trippy leaves, the plant does not seem to want to gain anymore height..I will give light for another week and if no height gained..send it into flower

Had no luck with gmoozy, I have one stunted plant but majority died as seedlings for unknown causes and one never popped,, bought from the auctions....

C5318A19-24EF-469D-B887-7911EE6094CA.jpeg
5B8E9E74-D6BF-4A64-A6A2-4D1C26FF2988.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Bridezilla, only one I planted, trippy leaves, the plant does not seem to want to gain anymore height..I will give light for another week and if no height gained..send it into flower

Had no luck with gmoozy, I have one stunted plant but majority died as seedlings for unknown causes and one never popped,, bought from the auctions....

View attachment 15078
View attachment 15077
If your the same dude from rollitup that complained about the gmoozy dying after sprout can you please send me an email to heisen@heisenbeans.com so we can put this issue to bed and move on away from it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I got three gmoozy up, one beautiful, one a lil rough, lol, and one a complete midget, but still alive. I stuck that one close under light, sink or swim time for her. I got one gmocake up beautiful, and one rough. One Amos's copper dolato pretty, one rough, lol. I lowered the light and said alright gals, sink or swim. lol. Just by lookin, I bet I have one male of the Copper Dolato and the one floozy is gonna be male I'll guess early. Gonna have a large gmo time couple months.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
If your the same dude from rollitup that complained about the gmoozy dying after sprout can you please send me an email to heisen@heisenbeans.com so we can put this issue to bed and move on away from it.
[/QUOTE
Sure is funny I have popped probably 50 Heisen seeds including the strains talked about and have had 100% germ rate and ONE Mutant runt I killed off . I AM NOT SEEING PROBLEMS WITH THESE BEANS, The well known good growers on here have reported the same successes and We are seeing it in pictures .
Sure is funny I have popped probably 50 Heisen seeds including the strains talked about and have had 100% germ rate and ONE Mutant runt I killed off . I AM NOT SEEING PROBLEMS WITH THESE BEANS, The well known good growers on here have reported the same successes and We are seeing it in pictures . That tells Me where and with whom the problem lies. Sorry but some people just cant grow weed .

dakilla187

I got three gmoozy up, one beautiful, one a lil rough, lol, and one a complete midget, but still alive. I stuck that one close under light, sink or swim time for her. I got one gmocake up beautiful, and one rough. One Amos's copper dolato pretty, one rough, lol. I lowered the light and said alright gals, sink or swim. lol. Just by lookin, I bet I have one male of the Copper Dolato and the one floozy is gonna be male I'll guess early. Gonna have a large gmo time couple months.
I have a gmo cake going as well, I forgot I have it until you just mentioned it...

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sure is funny I have popped probably 50 Heisen seeds including the strains talked about and have had 100% germ rate and ONE Mutant runt I killed off . I AM NOT SEEING PROBLEMS WITH THESE BEANS, The well known good growers on here have reported the same successes and We are seeing it in pictures . That tells Me where and with whom the problem lies. Sorry but some people just cant grow weed .
Yeah man I wanna make sure everyone is happy and tying up all loose ends before I move on to the next phase of business.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Love the way she looks. She stacked up real nice for you
Yeah man smells like legit lemon cake with orange flavored icing on it. One of my favorite testers to date.

I have a few others I really like also.

Here's a lower on a GMO cake. This plant has stacked better than any seed I've ever sprouted.
I chopped and culled quite a few others to make room for some upcoming projects I'm excited to get going. I'm still looking for that perfect mom pollen donor that will spread fire from strain to strain like a prized male. She's out there.

20190723_154257.jpg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Facts