#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah man I wanna make sure everyone is happy and tying up all loose ends before I move on to the next phase of business.
I understand and wasn't calling the guy out by name per se , more of a random comment because I am not seeing it , especially those 2 offerings. There will be a small percentage of customers in any business , mine included that will bitch in order to get the job done cheaper or free shit . What these fucks don't realize is that by doing so it causes prices to go up for everyone else .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I was rolling in my bed laughing when I kicked that shit!! Hahaha I dono if that was planned but hahahahaha
Also I like your qb288's it looks like! 6 more too!! That veg table is gonna be LOVELY!!
Im with @heathen on the s1's those cuts u mentioned have some talk and crosses made from them something tells me they can't all be hype! Lets see your gelato baby!!

TrailBlazer12747

I was rolling in my bed laughing when I kicked that shit!! Hahaha I dono if that was planned but hahahahaha
Also I like your qb288's it looks like! 6 more too!! That veg table is gonna be LOVELY!!
Im with @heathen on the s1's those cuts u mentioned have some talk and crosses made from them something tells me they can't all be hype! Lets see your gelato baby!!
Lol why do you hate katsu bubba?