#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
For me it cast a shadow on GU for posting shit like that?
No need to drag out their business problems to the public....what crap!
Whats even worse, is the fact hes offering a free pack of beans to anyone who goes to his cat seller's website and leave a negative review....?
All cause his cat got taken away cause Gu voided the contract......

Member seedlys? A good thing til who got worried?
He shut that down over a contract issue?
Fuckn spineless bitch only worried bout lining his pockets no matter who he shits on along the way...
Whatever Heisen sends us for competing in contest will have to last me til his 5 year contract is up with Gu/Greenpoint.. Those beans are alot better than hemp/autos imo..

Hemp and autos isnt the route id b going after seeing all those contest pics.... The new shit is the future, not hemp
I like getting high off of the plants i grow...
I could roll sum clover from yard if i was wanting something to smoke but not get high

1 things for sure, gu wont b getting a penny from my ass, no matter what hes got on reverse auctions or what he offers up to go shit on a company cause of his own fuckd up actions...

Quietly

Get real tired of the Drama Boyz! Makes ya want to go back into the closet. There’s a lot of work to be done, I prefer spending my limited free time researching with like minded people and a love of a plant that takes nothing and gives so much. Leave it to humans to fuck it up. Positive Vibrations 🙏☺

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Get real tired of the Drama Boyz! Makes ya want to go back into the closet. There’s a lot of work to be done, I prefer spending my limited free time researching with like minded people and a love of a plant that takes nothing and gives so much. Leave it to humans to fuck it up. Positive Vibrations 🙏☺
It makes me embarrassed for them. They are literally willing to cause issues with somebody else's livelihood just to either stir up drama or to pick a side and potentially get favors for doing it. There are so many cunts in the cannabis growing community.

Quietly

Does that contract have any verbiage regarding disparaging conduct between the parties. Most non compete’s have those, so neither party can harm the other’s present or future business. And who talks shit about someone but wants to control their product? I look at it like either shut the fuck up or let my ass out kinda of thing. Alright getting back out of this! Peace Love and Stick! 😉

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I agree with you 100% buddy!!
It's a shame too because I've liked a lot of what I've grown from GPS, along with great prices......BUT!
I won't be throwing any more greenbacks his way.
Just can't get past the mans behavior.....you've already nailed it!
I've spent a lot of dough just since last summer that was some pussy bullshit in that email I was shocked he did that shit

BSGrows

Gardener
I might as well throw my 2 cents in... I support H. Full stop. If buying through GPS helps H continue what he is doing, then I will continue. I ALSO do not agree with whatever strategy Gu is trying to use with this email. If he feels betrayed by H, that is between THEM and should not be made public in my opinion. So... when the time comes when I can support @Heisen by other means, I will.

Promedz

Zeus
Team @Heisen all day everyday! I would not be able to bash someone that made me all them fems. dedicated the whole grow to make fems and continue to make regs. At the end of the day its his lost. we all know who has been making the seeds for along time now! I'm sure heisen has something up brewing up, maybe instead of the whole animal cookie or purple punch thing, he will use a better female pollen mother?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Skeleton Cookies at 7 weeks. This plant brought to you, er, um, me! courtesy of seeds Gwheels sent me a few years ago.

IMG_9204.jpegIMG_9207.jpeg

And a stunted Dubstep that never fully recovered from my pH issues at the beginning of the PLCG contest. This plant has lived its whole life in this 4” pot and only got run-off from other plants during flowering.

IMG_9205.jpeg