#Heisenbeans Genetics

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Am looking at these to buy one pack. Which should I choose? I have a nice cut of my platinum ice that's flourishing, but gotta say that LA woman is calling me.
If I could I would purchase all 4, however economic necessities dictate otherwise.
Suggestions welcomed.
Did you end up getting anything?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
For me it cast a shadow on GU for posting shit like that?
No need to drag out their business problems to the public....what crap!
It's not even true, Gu never made fems from the start, he hated making seeds when he did make the regs. . He tried to make fems but failed at it. I never betrayed him. I was on a salary for a long time. He went to a per seed basis paying me but the conditions were that I was allowed to sell seeds on my own as long as his stock was fulfilled. He took on another vendor that would have put A serious dent in my income because at the time I was barely making it so agreed to sell seeds through another platform. He got mad about it but i never betrayed him. Thats bullshit. The plants in that pic are hemp plants. He's gonna start with those than move on to the fems I guess not sure.

Vegabom

It's not even true, Gu never made fems from the start, he hated making seeds when he did make the regs. . He tried to make fems but failed at it. I never betrayed him. I was on a salary for a long time. He went to a per seed basis paying me but the conditions were that I was allowed to sell seeds on my own as long as his stock was fulfilled. He took on another vendor that would have put A serious dent in my income because at the time I was barely making it so agreed to sell seeds through another platform. He got mad about it but i never betrayed him. Thats bullshit. The plants in that pic are hemp plants. He's gonna start with those than move on to the fems I guess not sure.
I read the greenpoint email, it was wack. On a side note: who came up with the Sundance kid ? The exhale on that smoke is superb! annnnd, Is there gonna be another contest? Nothing like getting pics of fire out into the public from everyday growers.